• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Boxers only for most of the year, but when it gets hot in summer I'll lose those as well. I've never been able to sleep with a t-shirt on unless I've been camping and it's absolutely freezing.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
All the time, ever since I was a kid!

I have had so many gifted pyjamas or lounge wear over the years being returned too.

Not sure why you'd wear clothes all day, then go to bed with yet another set of clothes on ā€” your body needs to breathe and feel free.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I used to all the time, then I just heard way too many people be like "What if there's an emergency/fire, or whatever and you need to get out of your house in a hurry....", so I mostly put something on (at least some gym shorts), before I go to bed, unless it's after some sexy times, then I'm probably not going to put clothes back on to go to sleep.

iswasdoes

Nov 13, 2017
Londinium
In the words of Jack Black - I am basically a nudist in my own home.

Readapting to society post covid will be harder for me than most.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm too self conscious about my body to sleep naked. I could walk by a mirror. Hell no.

but for real, y'all rub your dicks and assholes all over your sheets? Unless you're one of those unhinged human beings that showers every day then I don't see that being ideal.

Yes, and I shower daily. I can't imagine not sleeping naked

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
At least boxers. On a good night, pajamas. On a really good night, fresh pajamas and fresh socks.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not against it if circumstances arise, but typically at least boxers and/or pj pants. We have two dogs that sleep in the bed with us and sometimes like to sleep in between my legs, so it can be a little weird havin my bawlz out.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I refuse to believe people actually do this. You realize these are the filthiest parts of your body and should rightfully be covered, right? Disposable clothes are there to protect your expensive bedding from the oils and odors your body (especially around there) are always producing.

I would never do it. Even if it were really hot. I'm just now getting used to sleeping without socks.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I usually just sleep in underwear, I've tried naked a few times but usually end up putting the underwear back on mid-night, I need that layer. Too floppy and shit otherwise.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. Boxers only.

a) I have children
b) If the house starts burning down, the last thing I want to worry about trying to find something to cover me.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Nope, but I'll often sleep shirtless. The only time I'm sleeping naked is if me and the lady have just bone-zoned.

The Deleter

Sep 22, 2019
I can go shirt on or off, but today I woke up to bite marks from *something* all over my legs. I didn't wear a shirt when it happened, and as a result there doesn't seem to be anything up top, as the big probably escaped by that point.

Part of me is thinking if I didn't wear any pants, I could have avoided the itching altogether, but the more logical side of my brain knows that's just the bug trying to see me nude...

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
99% of the time noā€”shirt and boxers or pajama pants in winter, just boxers in summer. I typically find it more comfortable that way. but every once in a while if I shower at night instead of day and I'm in the mood I'll sleep naked.
I'm too self conscious about my body to sleep naked. I could walk by a mirror. Hell no.

but for real, y'all rub your dicks and assholes all over your sheets? Unless you're one of those unhinged human beings that showers every day then I don't see that being ideal.
personally my asshole remains in my asscrack. it doesn't get up and wander around to where it could touch something on the perimeter of my body that isn't wedged all the way up in my crack. but if that's something your dealing iwth you have my sympathies
I refuse to believe people actually do this. You realize these are the filthiest parts of your body and should rightfully be covered, right? Disposable clothes are there to protect your expensive bedding from the oils and odors your body (especially around there) are always producing.

I would never do it. Even if it were really hot. I'm just now getting used to sleeping without socks.
if you're just warming up to sleeping without socks this sounds like a mental blockage and compulsion on your part

do you think when you hop out of the shower that filth is like immediately magnetized to your genitals? also you dirty your bedding over time naked or not, which is why you wash it regularly.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I sleep naked, way more comfortable! I always feel restricted wearing clothes in bed

offshore

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Boxers minimum. Though we can't be talking all year round right? Because nobody sleeps naked during winter, surely.

knight_cream

Jun 11, 2018
NYC
it's my dream to sleep naked but i'm a hairy french / italian boy and i don't want pubes all over my white sheets. luckily i work in fashion and i'm able to steal fancy, comfortable underwear from the office pretty regularly.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
Yeah the littler one especially likes to be hot, lol. He usually sleeps smashed up against one of us

One of ours used to but now he sleeps on top at the foot of the bed. The other does but she sleeps like a person between the two of us. Sometimes she'll flip around and have her feet out. I've woken up to her stretching her leg, pushing it into my ear before.