• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Sleeping naked is a surefire way to require washing bedding once every few days or else you're just laying in funk.

Yes. You all sweat while sleeping, and yes, your bedroom smells because of the drenched sheets + blankets.

Oct 25, 2017
If not then you are missing out.
tenor.gif

Stuggernaut

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, WA, USA
Uhm... negative. Clean pair of underwear and nothing else. I don't want any ass or junk funk all up in my bed if I can avoid it.

I did sleep naked a lot when I was younger but not much at all now. Only time I mix it up is if I go to bed before my wife and I want to pre-schedule some fun. She always lays up against me or puts her hands on my hip when she comes to bed. If I am naked and asleep, it's on and she wakes my ass up ;P

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
No. I need boxers, t-shirt and a weighted blanket to feel secure.

And if anyone quotes my username I WILL BAN YOU.

Not really.

But maybe.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm too self conscious about my body to sleep naked. I could walk by a mirror. Hell no.

but for real, y'all rub your dicks and assholes all over your sheets? Unless you're one of those unhinged human beings that showers every day then I don't see that being ideal.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes yes, other times with boxers. Never more than that though, too hot.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
Yes. I'm basically a nudist in my house - usually just wear a robe and nothing else, why would i put on clothes to sleep

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
As the day I was born. Less covered in fluids and whatnot, most of the time, but naked as fuck. Always have done. Maybe I slept in underwear when I was younger?? Too old now to remember.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno... There's something about my bare ass rubbing on the sheets that bothers me.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
No, it's not practical.

What are you going to do if there's an emergency and you need to get out of your house quickly? You could freeze to death in the winter or get the cops called on you.

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
I used to but you know how sometimes you wake up with your arm in an awkward position and it's all limp and has no feeling? I would have that problem but with my penis as it would wrap around both of my legs multiple times and get caught in knots and all the kind of shit. Was not pleasant, so I decided to contain it in boxer briefs while I sleep.