• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you see more Biden or Trump yard signs in your area?

• More Biden signs

Votes: 113 12.3%
  • More Trump signs

Votes: 261 28.4%
  • About even

Votes: 19 2.1%
  • I see little signs for either in my area

Votes: 285 31.0%
  • I live outside of the US

Votes: 175 19.0%
  • I don't really care. Do you?

Votes: 14 1.5%
  • I don't leave my house, so not sure.

Votes: 53 5.8%

• Total voters

jay

Oct 25, 2017
There are few Trump signs in the DC metro area. My neighbor has a bunch of police bullshit on his truck and an anti-Obama sticker but probably doesn't want the neighborhood to dislike him more so no Trump sign.

Also, I can't believe the guy's bumper sticker was right. Obama did take our guns, money, and freedom.

Oct 28, 2017
Siloam Springs
I'm at the western edge of northwestern Arkansas, yeah, if there is a sign for politicians here, it's going to be a Republican (mostly Trump) sign.

It's sickening, and it's just what I deal with to not live in a city.

Side note: I don't live in the city because of traffic, and that's a whole other story you would have to ask Mrs. McKnight about.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
It depends entirely on what part of town I'm in. I live in downtown Indy and see more Biden flags than Trump flags for sure, but I see more BLM signs and flags than for either candidate (although you can tell which way these folks lean) by a wide margin. Once you start getting further out, the proportion of Trump shit goes way up, especially on the south side.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
It's mostly Trump. My neighbors aren't happy about the Biden sign in my yard.

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
Trump signs by a country mile, I live in the reddest district in the US so it's inevitable.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I see more Trump signs but I try to stay positive about it because Biden didn't really have an official sign until he chose Harris as his running mate a few weeks ago.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
I don't really see that much. I see a Trump and Biden sign on my way to work, but significantly more Trump car decals on the roads (but who knows where they're coming from). That and Harris was just added recently whereas Trump has had stuff for quite some time.

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
Honestly, I've barely seen any political yard signs around where I live. I think I've seen one Biden sign and there's someone up the block who has a Trump sign in their living room window though.

Funny though a few months ago I saw someone with Biden, Trump, and Bernie decals on their car and I'm not sure if they knew how these things work.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
At first I was thinking of stickers as well, and Biden wins in my area, easily. Then yard signs...still Biden, but narrower gap.
I was out in middle of nowhere Maryland this past weekend and saw at least four Biden signs, which surprised me a bit. Of course I saw plenty of Trump material, including a flag that said "Maryland for Trump". Dream on, dipshit.

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
I live in a 65/35 republican/democrat area. I never stopped seeing signs from 2016, and the number of Trump signs is ramping up this month. Haven't seen a single Biden sign yet and the twat a street over is flying a blue line flag up there with his american flag. Trump supporters love to show you how much they love Trump. I miss voting in a blue district. I could have thoughts like, "which candidate has a better plan to revitalize the transit system?" And now I have to think in terms of, "which one of these turds is going to do the least amount of damage to the schools in the district?"

Oct 26, 2017
Might be a little too early for Biden signs? I was seeing more BLM signs or something similar than trump signs. However, recently I've been seeing a ton of "thank you "insert local fire department and police department here" signs. One neighbor had a Trump sign out for about a week and took it down, others are reusing their 2016 Trump signs.

Most Biden signs I've seen is one community over, there is probably a dozen or so up and tons of BLM signs.

hoserx

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
Though yard signs are not actual evidence of anything related to who will win an election, they at least give you a reminder of what kind of area you live in. And it's fun to watch how they change over time.

I live in Northeast Ohio. I see a lot more Biden signs this time than I did in 2016. Back then it was mostly Trump signs. Not sure if that's a preview of how well Biden will do in Ohio, but he's gained in the yard sign war at least. The surrounding towns where I live in have more Biden signs, and I was disappointed that my actual city has a lot more Trump signs. And I can always notice the Trump ones right away because they tend to have the biggest signs of them all, sometimes they have multiple signs in the same yard or ones that say "Trump train." That's why the notion that Trump has better support than suggested by polls due to "shy" Trump voters is a joke to me. Have you ever met a shy Trump supporter? They love to proclaim their love for their cult leader in public.

What about your area?
I live in Northeast Ohio, too. I see way more Trump signs. where are you? I see tons of Trump flags attached to pickup trucks, too. Yesterday I saw one that had to be as big as the entire state of Texas that said "MAKE LIBERALS CRY AGAIN". The people with these flags usually have vehicles that are falling apart.

FunkyStudent

Jan 28, 2019
Live in a metro area of NC. Pretty much exclusively Biden signs in the metro, but the reverse once you leave the metro area.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
In my immediate area in a smaller city in northern Wisconsin they're honestly about even but signs for social justice and democrats in state assembly and congress combined absolutely dwarf the Trump ones now.

Merriweather

Oct 29, 2017
I'm living in rural NE Ohio and the majority of the signs are for Trump, and they seem to be multiplying over the last 2 weeks. There are some Biden signs here and there.

smisk

Oct 27, 2017
Now that I think about it I haven't seen many signs for either - I'll see an occasional trump flag, but usually that's been there for years. I'll start keeping an eye out.

Pillville

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
NW rural Ohio - All Trump
  • Signs
  • Flags
  • Hats
  • Shirts
  • Bumper Stickers
More by the day...

The couple of people who tried to put up Biden signs had them stolen by morning every time.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
We're here in Kansas I had one white guy put a vote for Biden sign and then the next day his neighbor across the street basically setup a Halloween decoration of vote for Trump/anti-BLM crap on his front yard.

My wife and I always plays the game when driving through Kansas "yep, they racist" when we see people with a bunch of vote for Trump signs on their property.

Why do Republicans always treat politics like it's a sport? You do realize that with the wrong people in the position for politics that it could affect your daily lives versus football where you can turn the TV off and be done with it.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm in central Jersey and sadly see more Trump signs in my area and all the setups are basically identical. A trump sign, a don't tread on me flag, and some type of message that Phil Murphy is a traitor for actually giving a fuck about Covid

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
In my area I don't see a single Trump sign anywhere, but that's to be expected. Where I used to live 20 minutes out it was Trump all day.

Overall, I think Dems are far less "put signs in the yard, wave the flag" types.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I don't see much of either but I do see a lot of Trump bumper stickers and apparel. I haven't seen anything for Biden at all.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More Trump signs, and I live in the suburbs of Buffalo.

I'm not one for ever advertising my political stances or affiliations on my property, but it seems like Trump advocates are loud and proud and there's almost little to no visible Biden support.

I was taking a bike ride yesterday and one of my neighbors who owns a business was flying a Trump 2020 flag in front of his house and I'm just thinking to myself "why as a business owner would you alienate any part of your potential client base?"

Rentaru

Nov 14, 2017
I live in nc and let me tell you they don't have trump signs they have trump flags out here, (porches,flag poles, trucks, ect.)ive only seen 1 biden sign but thats all I needed to see to have a little hope.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Theres like no signs for either one of the presidential candidates but I see the occasional trump hat every few days at work and one guy in full trump regalia (if thats even a thing) this past month.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This forum skews young and urban so it doesn't surprise me that "no signs in my area" is a popular answer.

I live in an urban, population dense zone so while I don't see yard signs, I do see "TRUST SCIENCE" and LGBT bannisters and flags around every corner. So if there were yards here to have signs in then I'm assuming they'd skew heavily Biden.

Oct 27, 2017
I live in TN so it doesn't mean shit, but there are a lot more Biden signs in my area than Trump. The Trump people are probably just too embarrassed to put their shit out there.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
I live in a very white neighborhood in so-Cal. So I see more trump flags and signs. But strangely, I see more of the don't tread on me flags than anything.

Might be time to move.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
There are more Biden signs in my neighborhood but it is relatively affluent.

There are not more Trump signs around the state compared to 2016 (I like in PA). I would guess I am seeing less of them. But I feel like there are more Trump bumper stickers. Not very scientific obviously.

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
Trump signs everywhere in SE Mass. I don't think I've seen a single Biden sign.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Not as many as in 2016, but still more Trump signs than Biden. I life in Suffolk County, Long Island.

Which for some reason is ruby red. Dickface Zeldin will likely win re-election in NY-01... But my former Chemistry Professor is going to be his opponent! I'll be donating to her campaign.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
There are two houses within 500 feet of my house, in different directions, that have huge Trump 2020 flags flying above their garage doors. Caldwell Idaho.

haven't seen anyone with a Biden flag or sign.