• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

(Insert thread title of this thread here)

• Yes, it's good to have that sort of morning ritual/I don't like things being untidy

Votes: 209 32.3%
  • No, What's the point, I am just gonna sleep in it again soon

Votes: 383 59.2%
  • Only on days where I am spending the day at home

Votes: 55 8.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
No lol, my parents always wanted me to growing up but I never do now unless I have someone coming over.

And even then if they're a close friend I might not bother lol

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I make it later, sometimes. I sleep under blankets, on top of my comforter. That way, I can burrito myself and easily make the bed again without stupid sheets.

Grimsey

Nov 1, 2017
I unfurl the duvet so that it lies evenly, otherwise it looks like hell. It takes about 3 seconds.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
I never make my bed. It has no substantive value aside from aesthetics. The only time I make it is when I throw fresh sheets on.

The Grizz

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, but I probably wouldn't if I wasn't married. A king size bed with multiple pillows is a fair amount of work first thing in the morning when you also have three kids to get ready for school.

Barberetti

Oct 27, 2017
UK
[x] No, I let it air out during the day and make it about an hour before I get in it.

The first "task" I do in the morning is make a coffee. Fuck everything else.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Only when people are coming over and the bed is going to be used for piling up jackets or something. Or sometimes after changing the sheets.

Otherwise, never.

iAmPossum

Oct 29, 2017
If I'm in a hurry then naw. There are other more important small tasks I gotta get on as soon as I wake up early in the morning.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
The only point of doing your bed is if you derive pleasure from seeing it done, which I don't.

Good4Squat

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I like to because I feels better to sleep in a bed that has been made. Sometimes I'm in too much of a rush and forget to though.

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
All cleanliness I engage in is to maintain positive social standing and or avoid health risks.
Making my bed provides me with neither.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
My bed is permanently made except for a small section in the upper left hand corner that I slide in and out of. Other than that, all blankets and sheets are tucked beneath the mattress. To get in, i move the corner out of the way, and I move it back when I get out.

This has been my thing thing middle school. The only time my bed is not made is when I wash everything.

Bio

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, Colorado
I make it as soon as I get home in the afternoon. It's actually not wise to make it immediately in the morning, as all the sweat and skin and dust mites get trapped in there if you do. Like the OP I kinda need to have a clean house, but it also doesn't need to be clean when I'm not there, so letting it air out while at work and then making it as soon as I get home and use my master bathroom is my routine and it works great.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Always on the weekend. Not regularly on weekdays.

Its weird because my mom always made me do it every day growing up. I stopped doing it after I graduated in college.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I literally fold my bed sheet back over and it's made, I don't mess up my bed while I sleep so it's super easy to make every morning. So yeah I guess technically I make my bed every morning but it's so low effort because of how I sleep, I practically sleep in a made bed already.