• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Purple?

• Yes. Purple.

Votes: 301 79.4%
  • No, green would have been better.

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Why isn't it blue?

Votes: 33 8.7%
  • Red seemed like the obvious choice.

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Yellow is kind of similar to orange, but I would have made it yellow anyway.

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Why not just keep it orange and change the logo?

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Some other color.

Votes: 23 6.1%

• Total voters

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My GCN and GBA were both purple, so I get a lot of early 00's nostalgia with the color scheme here.

Oct 25, 2017
Not really into purple as a colour. I associate it with gaudiness for the most part, but that largely comes from the media I've seen it overused in. But it's fine here with Dark Mode.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't sure about purple at first but it's definitely the best choice. I would like blue but I think it'd look too generic.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, I think they've done a good job with the UI in general. The soft shadow on the buttons, thin lines.

The only complaint I have is the weird hover bug on the forum listing on mouse-driven devices.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
I like blue and green (and all the blue-greens in between) better as colors, and I think blue would look pretty good, but purple is in third and I do like the way the purple looks on here with the dark theme.