• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you like rain?

• Yes.

Votes: 236 69.2%
  • Sometimes.

Votes: 79 23.2%
  • Rain rain go away.

Votes: 26 7.6%

• Total voters

Menik

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I love the rain, and being out in the rain. I especially love listening to thunderstorms, but not being out in them. Irrelevant, but I also very much adore trains, which has the word rain in it.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Before I got solar panels:

Yes, rain all day every day, please.

After I got solar panels:

Fuck you rain, you literally are costing me money

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
I fall asleep every night to the sounds of thunderstorms. I go out for walks when rain starts, sometimes without an umbrella because the rain falling on me feels nice. I actually start feeling anxious and depressed when there's too many sunny days in a row.
Yeah...I kinda like it.
I even thought about moving to Seattle before just for the rain, but it's on the opposite coast and I doubt I'd be able to get a job.Oh well...

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
I like the atmosphere it creates—always have. Moving to the Pacific Northwest has tested the limits of my tolerance, though.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I love the rain, but I hate when I need to go somewhere in the rain because it almost never rains where I live and people can't drive for shit in the rain.

But I also love driving through puddles in the rain too

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Lived in Pacific Beach for a brief time many years ago. Rained very seldom. It was nice. I'm all about those rays.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
I love rain. But get tired of it after a while. Like snow and sun. I love true seasons!

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I don't mind rain when I am coming home from doing what I was doing. Getting ready to nip to the shops or whathaveyou and it's pissing down before you step outside is a bummer. Once I've bought my allocation of biscuits and I get soaked to the skin coming home - no problem. Living in the NE of Scotland we get our fair share of rain so be a real curmudgeon to say no I think.

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
If it were up to me, it'd be raining pretty much every day. And the days where it isn't raining would be snowing.