• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
If I'm at home, absolutely. It's even better if it's also chilly outside. Cold rain is maximum cozy.

If I have to drive in it, no way.

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
As someone with social anxiety, I love when it rains as there tends to be less people out & about just for the sake of it. I'll usually gear my errands towards days that it's gonna rain (or better yet, snow) for that reason.

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
It's fun.

Blistering hot sunny days are my favourite and I'd choose them every time, but in autumn and winter I'd take rain over boring clear cold days.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018

Honestly though, it depends. If I'm at home, with nowhere to go, I actually quite like it. But I also work outdoors, and it's a special kind of hell to have to be standing in the pouring rain with no recourse except to try and get the job done as quickly as possible.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
If I'm not working, yeah. I love sitting at home playing games, watching movies when it's rainy outside.

Watevaman

Oct 30, 2017
If I can stay dry, like I'm in a car or my house, it's alright. If I have to walk in it or otherwise get wet, I don't enjoy it. Nothing beats a sweet summer rain and the smells and feelings you get after an afternoon summer thunderstorm. Those are great to watch from a porch or inside the garage.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Depends on if I'm outside or not, and how strong it is. Nowadays I'm mostly inside so I don't mind, if it's not harsh rain then the sound can be calming

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Fucking hate it.

Everyone drives like shit-heads or babby's first ride.

And when I'm home, it just gives the day an ominous feel. Bring on the sunshine, fuck the rain.

To add to that, I'm not "afraid" of the rain or getting wet like a lot of people are. Rain doesn't prevent me from doing things like going out, or walking to my car from the parking lot or w/e. It'll dry, nobody's gonna get hurt lol.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Yes.
I can't think in any situation, for me, where things becomes worse because of rain, even when I am outdoors without any kind of cover.
It just feels good.

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely. Indoors or outdoors I don't care, just make it pour. There's been a number of times where I'd have to walk in a storm and I loved it.

This video is full of good vibes.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
I love that rain muffles all other sound when i go to sleep. I even have a rain-sound app on my phone.
Yeah i like rain. But not for too long.

Ferda

The Fallen
Jan 25, 2019
Portland, OR
I'm an Oregonian and love the rainy foggy weather as long as I'm not driving in it.

Love the sound of rain on a tin roof or a tarp, reminds me of camping.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
I like to watch it, but after a while I do get tired of not being able to do outdoors stuff. I also hate driving in it.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Yes and I'm annoyed and irritated that I had to go 240 days without it, and what I got was uneventful.

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
I am at my most zen when I can hear winds bending trees and rattling my windows as rain pours and could hear individual rain drops hitting my roof. I sleep like a baby during those conditions.

Robaperas

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
I'm only happ...

DAMMIT!

WV2Wxw.gif

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I used to love the rain but I've come to hate it living in Florida. I like the kind of rain that lasts for an entire day, not the kind that shows up for half a hour every day during the summer.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely. Indoors or outdoors I don't care, just make it pour. There's been a number of times where I'd have to walk in a storm and I loved it.

This video is full of good vibes.

this is great thanks for posting
no walkable cities where i live so i just have to live vicariously through youtube...

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
No, I fucking hate it. It's absolutely miserable.

Thankfully I live in Scotland where it almost nev-

... 😓

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
The smell of wet leaves in fall during and after a rain is bliss. Big rain fan. Fall asleep to the sound every night.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
I am a pluviophile to the very end. It's my favorite weather, and I find myself happier in the rain, and when it rains and when it's cloudy.

The only rain I kind of don't like is cold winter rain when i'm waiting for the MTA lol. Other than that I love it