• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Sadly not happening, without some major tweaks. That whole mass:consumption mechanic? Applies to air intake too. Even the old dinosaur builds wouldn't work anymore if they reintroduced, due to changes in the atmospheric code. Game's peaked a long time ago, honestly
The more interesting stuff happens in the micro servers this days. Insect builds get pretty crazy but the human-focused dominance of the meta has taken all the fun out of the large creature campaigns.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
It is simultaneously stale and terrifying, nothing explosive is happening just a slow and steady decline

not very engaging imo but the finale should be buck wild

Joeyro

Oct 28, 2017
I'm surprised that Era likes it because it's an unapologetically pay to win Gaas.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
Yeah! And what about this obligatory permadeath mode? It should be more accessible, not everyone likes hard difficulty.

elknoir

Oct 28, 2017
The "parent" subclass is totally worth it, but don't start it until you hit level 30+. Most people don't realize that it locks you out of so many level 20-29 side quests permanently.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
It's such a slog for new players. So many others got early access builds with cheats available and because they are legacy accounts they can transfer all their loot to all their other linked accounts. Meanwhile I'm stuck grinding for basic resources because I got in late.

So unbalanced.

Nov 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
The "parent" subclass is totally worth it, but don't start it until you hit level 30+. Most people don't realize that it locks you out of so many level 20-29 side quests permanently.

dhMeAzK.gif

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
The framerate is nice, but I wish we could lower it to see just how impressive the graphics could get.

OP
OP
sn00zer

sn00zer

Feb 28, 2018
Labor Day event is always disappointing especially when compared to the Halloween and Christmas event. No cool event decorations or assets. Half the shops are closed and the ones that are open have mediocre sales.

Devs seem to have caught on since it looks like they are hyping up the Halloween and Christmas events way earlier than usual.

Nov 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
The player economy is unbalanced, you literally earn more or less for the same quest depending on what server, class, gender or race you picked, i don't know how the developers fucked that up so badly.