• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How often do you launder your non-athletic pants?

• 1 wear

Votes: 91 7.1%
  • 2-3 wears

Votes: 317 24.9%
  • 3-4 wears

Votes: 250 19.6%
  • 5 plus wears

Votes: 577 45.3%
  • I freeze my jeans. Never wash them.

Votes: 39 3.1%

• Total voters

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
It's not like I don't wear boxer briefs under my jeans and undershirts under my shirts. The undergarments are always washed after one use.

I just don't see the point in washing jeans every time after one use. There are exceptions though. If they get wet and muddy or if it's a real sweltering day. Besides that, jeans and most pants that aren't athletic kinda get washed after multiple uses. Under 7 usually.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I don't really keep track, I just look at them and if there's visible dirt/whatever on them I'll wash em.

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
I work in a bank so my work pants never really get sweaty, stinky or dirty. I try to get 4 or 5 days out of them if I can

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Washing them after every use seems like a needless way to wear down your clothing. Not to mention the huge waste of water and electricity.

I wash my various pairs of work pants once every 5 uses or so.

yogurt

Oct 25, 2017
I wash my pants as soon as they have any smell or visual sign of use. Usually that's once every 3-5 wears. Less often in the winter, more often in the summer.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
This thread is further evidence that a large percentage of Era is walking around, unaware of how much they stink.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Why would anyones clothes stink? If they are taking proper care of their body with soap and water, you don't need to wash your clothes every time you wear them.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
I wear my jeans for a week unless I spill something on them and switch to another pair when I do laundry.

Arcana Wiz

Oct 26, 2017
It would be interesting if people said where they lived.

I am from a tropical country. So usually its a single use, 2 max for normal clothes.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Whenever it's a wash day I'll probably throw them in, because even if they're not too dirty you might as well. Around 10 days.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
2 to 3 wears, I don't feel comfortable using clothes that I know I've worn too much. If they're of a very clear color, I might only wear them once because they get stained too easily

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I reuse my pants a few times unless they accidentally wind up in the hamper first when I'm not paying attention. Same with pajamas.