• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

• open

Votes: 66 8.9%
  • closed

Votes: 675 91.1%

• Total voters

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ynz7yUr.jpg

OLBF7kH.png

BXBFksR.png

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes I open my eyes just to see what my gf does and she would do the same to me which had hilarious results. Open your eyes and finding someone staring right at you is super uncomfortable.

Ezra

Nov 14, 2017
If the kiss is going to last more than 1 second, you need to close your eyes.

If you're frenching, you are obligated to close your eyes and think about how everyone thinks your kissing is awkward.

It's the rules.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
closed, unless i'm opening them just for a second

if you keep your eyes open you're probably a serial killer

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I opened my eyes the other day and noticed hers were closed and it freaked me out so i closed them again.

When i think about it, opening your eyes is kinda weird lol

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Me and the missus only kiss when our exposed eyeballs are touching. The noise they make is super fucking hot.

Lyrick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After checking to make sure my wife isn't armed with a knife, screwdriver or whatever device she could stab me with I tend to keep my eyes closed.

DarkSora

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
Eyes closed but I sometimes open my eyes for a quick peek to see how beautiful she is.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Closed, you fucking monsters. Open them momentarily but I'm not thousand yard staring while I'm smooching

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
So my partner and I love to make out and when we do I close my eyes but she keeps hers open. Sometimes I open my eyes while we are kissing and she is staring at me, which I used to find strange but have gotten used to it. She asked me why I close my eyes and I said it just happens narutally and I like to feel this kiss. When I asked her why she keeps her eyes open she says she likes to look at me while we kiss.

So which is more common? What do you do? Am I odd for closing me eyes?
You should keep yours open and let her see how weird it is. Both of you staring at each other, silent besides the lip smacking and squelching.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
When I first kissed I kept those bad boys open. But my girlfriend at the time opened hers for a second, noticed me staring the fuck back at her, and she told me to close my damn eyes. So I did, and I do. If I headbutt the girl, I headbutt the girl. Just one of those things.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Closed.

It's the feeling which is good, not the seeing. Closing your eyes lets you focus on that feeling. I kept my eyes open during my first kiss but I would never go back to that.

Good music players close their eyes because it's about the feeling, it's about what it sounds like not what it looks like.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Always closed.

But if you have to be open, at least make only 1 person open. I can't even imagine 2 people frenching with their eyes open. Weirdos.