• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Both and its messing with my head because they don't sound remotely the same so I'm not sure how both can be so easily heard.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
I can hear how someone can hear the other one. As in I can hear exactly where it's happening, but I can't hear it myself. What I CAN hear is "I'm a big ball chaser"

Gaz

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Its easy to alternate between what you hear just by reading the phrases as they're spoken.

This certainty ain't no Yanny or Laurel situation.

slabrock

Oct 25, 2017
at first I heard both now all I can hear is i'm a big fucking slut; and now it switched back

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
...god damn it I can hear both depending on which one I'm reading/thinking about smh that drives me crazy! but is also kind of cool lol

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can hear either if I concentrate on it with my eyes closed. Listening to it normally, I can only hear 'paper chaser'.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
I can hear either at will

as well as "cuz I'm a paid puckin' slut"

EDIT: you know what's actually most interesting about this, is that the way the rhythm falls on the vocal line is different depending on what you hear. It's either "I'm-a-PAY-per-CHAY-ser" or "I'm-a-BIG-FUCK-in-SLUT"

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
I hear "paper chaser" if I'm passively listening to it, however I can hear the later if I'm prepared to hear it.

Smoolio

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hear only "I'm a big f****** slut"? every time, tried it 20 times.

Then I tried it at the different speeds going down from 2.0x, nup still hearing only slut.

Except finally! at 0.25 speed I can now hear paper chaser.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can only hear paper chaser. Maybe because I listened to this song a lot when I was a kid and knew it was paper chaser.

Oct 25, 2017
Heard paper chaser the first time when I didn't know what to expect but I can perceive it as either one at will on repeat listens.