• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

basic_text

Oct 27, 2017
Derby, UK
I had a mid life crisis post break up and got one of my favourite bands/albums tattooed on me!
nZERSVX.png

Superchunk - No Pocky For Kitty

I have a few little stick n pokes. My Descendents one I did at about 4am one day is my fave

gQfINuCh.jpg

Nice!

Last edited:

Housecat

Oct 25, 2017
I have the Simba symbol from the Lion King (the one Rafiki draws). Lots of people have the same tattoo, but I love it anyway. I'm very happy with it.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
I have the BloodBorne Hunters Mark on my right arm, and my mom's initials on my wrist.

lazerface

Banned
Feb 23, 2020
A bunch! My left arm is almost completely sleeved and I'm working on my right leg. I truly love traditional tattoo artwork, all my work has a special meaning to me as well. Here's a few:
jlFaKiQ.jpg
zHe4XF1.jpg
aGIV6Ei.jpg
yVChjwl.jpg

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
Appreciate the folks posting pics. Always enjoy looking at tattoos.

I have quite a few, but all I can hide pretty easily, even though they are on the larger side.

Have this selkie on my left thigh:

rjdrmwY.jpeg

Have this Kirin on my right thigh (this one actually goes up the side of my butt as well, but this isn't that kinda website):

b8o7mnU.jpeg

Have this half sleeve tiger coming down a rock face on my right arm:

ArtLpQb.jpeg

Skull on the inner portion of arm:

1uJai0m.jpeg

Mermaid/rose half sleeve on left arm with similar design elements of right arm to compliment:

8u3nzV8.jpeg

Inner portion of left arm:

DIqhMZ8.jpeg

Chungking Express scene on right ribs:

saOBqWF.jpeg

Have my wife's initials on my upper chest, but no image for that. Just initials.

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
I've thought about getting one as I know a tattoo artist so I can get a deal, but I just don't see myself getting one.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Nah, and I don't plan on getting any myself. I don't dislike seeing them on other people though (as long as they're tasteful).

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Technically yes, by accident.

I once hyper sharpened a pencil and stupidly left it point up in my pocket. When I reached in, it stabbed me between my ring and index fingers. When it healed, there was a permanent dark spot left from excess graphite.

loco

Jan 6, 2021
I have a bunch and they are all pretty terrible looking back now. Most I got in my late teens / early 20s. They faded pretty bad too but all in areas that can be hidden with a short sleeve shirt and pants.

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
No. Personally I think that tattoos are ugly 🤷‍♂️
No idea why people would do this to their bodies. To each their own, I guess.

Last edited:

Druffmaul

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 24, 2018
No. I came pretty close when I was a teenager, there were a couple of band logos I almost got (DRI and COC,) and then I had this bright idea to get a patch on my shoulder blade that looked like broken glass with wires and circuits underneath, but I never did it. I don't regret it, but I don't think I'd regret it if I had gotten them, either.

Personally I think it's kind of a bummer that tattoos became so utterly common. I miss the days when you only saw them on cool heads and freaks.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Nah, not a fan of tattoos at all. But its cool if people want to get them.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Why'd you get rid of it? :3

I currently have a Heartless symbol on my wrist and I'm thinking of having either more added to it or somehow covered up. It's the only tattoo I have and it really sticks out. People recognize it and tell me how neat it is but I feel weird explaining it to other people.

edit: I'm working on a few more ideas for other tattoos.

To answer Ratsky, basically what Kevers said lol. It was a very black and red symbol that people either recognized or asked about, and while I didn't mind it, it started to wear a little bit, and as I got a little older, the black/red just felt a bit much--I am much of a girly, floral kind of person now haha. So covering it with florals and building more florals around it have been my slow project. :)

Kevers, if you don't mind it, it might be worth building something around it to make it stand out less, but still keeping it. But I will note that since it was mainly black, it's tough to cover.

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
A bunch.

the kanji for "soul" on my right wrist
the "third eye" chakra on the inside of my right forearm
a Superman symbol on my right arm near the shoulder
a Dharma wheel on my left wrist
the date my ex-wife and I got married on the inside of my right forearm
three of the little forest kodama from Princess Mononoke on my left arm near the shoulder
a sword and dragon on either side of my upper chest
a raven on each shoulder
the "Rood Inverse" from Vagrant Story on my back.

I suspect my next will be the beginning of a tree tattoo I've wanted to start at my feet.

Pinku

Dec 21, 2017
I have one on my forearm, my chest and a sleeve. The sleeve is yet to be finished..

Jellycrackers

Oct 25, 2017
A Dark Souls knight on my left upper arm, my daughter's name on my left forearm, the Witcher wolf medallion on my right forearm, "117" on my right forearm, and the main theme from Halo notated on a music staff wrapped around my right forearm/wrist area. I've started pretty much getting one every summer haha

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
To answer Ratsky, basically what Kevers said lol. It was a very black and red symbol that people either recognized or asked about, and while I didn't mind it, it started to wear a little bit, and as I got a little older, the black/red just felt a bit much--I am much of a girly, floral kind of person now haha. So covering it with florals and building more florals around it have been my slow project. :)

Kevers, if you don't mind it, it might be worth building something around it to make it stand out less, but still keeping it. But I will note that since it was mainly black, it's tough to cover.

Oh okay! That makes sense. 😁

Type VII

Oct 31, 2017
Japanese (koi, tiger, crane, filler) sleeve and traditional American/Sailor Jerry half sleeve. All colourful.

WhiskeyRose

Mar 8, 2020
Hunter's Mark on my right forearm
Fabulous Killjoys spider from MCR's Danger Days album on the left forearm
Joestar birthmark on left trapezius
and a WIP Sephiroth tattoo on my upper back

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
no, I'm not a criminal.

just kidding

but I really don't have any.
I really don't know why.
can also wear a shirt, or put a picture on my wall.
idk.
but I'm totally okay with them and people that have some.

heathen earth

Mar 21, 2020
This is mine right after I first got it. It's all healed now and looks fantastic. I'm going to be working this into a full sleeve.

kOVfCAn.jpg

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nope.
But want to. But I haven't informed myself enough, don't really have the money for it, have to look up where I could
get a proper Tattoo and how it effects my really bad skin around the shoulders

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Not a pic of me but if I ever do get one I think I will steal this idea. Love how minimalist it is. I can't imagine getting anything more detailed than that. My wife has always wanted me to get a tattoo on my calves because she finds them attractive but if I ever get one it'll probably be my upper arm.

Red Comet

Jan 6, 2018
Nope. I've thought about it many times, but every time I do I come to the realization that there's nothing I can get tattooed that I'm positive I will still appreciate 10-20 years from now. Maybe someday I'll find that idea that will have lifelong relevance to me, but I haven't found it yet.

Goodlifr

Nov 6, 2017
Nope. I've thought about it many times, but every time I do I come to the realization that there's nothing I can get tattooed that I'm positive I will still appreciate 10-20 years from now. Maybe someday I'll find that idea that will have lifelong relevance to me, but I haven't found it yet.

Honestly, I used to think like this. But once you've got it, it just (for me anyway) doesn't seem like a big deal and you kind of just forget about it.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
My friend telling me to get a head tattoo since I shave the sides of my head every so often. Does the hair grow back? I would need the hair to cover it up for any job interview or something.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Alice in wonderland on my back
Devil girl on leg

Arms:
Mass Effect symbols
Bioshock chains
Bird skull
Pumpkin Halloween blow mold
Mokonas from the CLAMP
Revolutionary girl Utena
Sigh....a Harry Potter inspired tattoo I want to cover asap

And sailor moon symbols on my fingers

I really want to get some more on my legs

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
I'm working on a nerd sleeve right now. Can't be bothered to take a pic now, but here are pics of some of them from when I got them in February/March this year

mxqvu3z2o7j81.jpg

mq86hajbg3g81.jpg

swuoyqthf3e81.jpg