• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Daisy loves it when I give her belly rubs. Everytime I give her a belly rub and stop doing it she moves her paws up and down like "wtf why did you stop!?" It's adorable! For some reason she hates it when I pet her forehead though I don't get that. Does your dog like being belly rubbed?

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I give my cat belly rubs

Last edited:

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
I have a chihuahua named daisy that looks similar but with dark brown and white fur. Found out recently she has a tumor on her liver so she is in surgery right now. Make sure to love your animals and cherish the time you have with them. My Daisy loves belly rubs and keeping warm on someones lap.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
My dog passed away back in 2012 but I did all the time, along with cheek to cheek rubs. My chest hurts whenever I think back to those happy times but god did I enjoy those times rubbing that tummy.

I do rub my Tarantula's abdomen area though, Mary Jane is quite content with it. Paw shakes too.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Duh? And he knows it:

IMG_1298.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Always. My doxie demands them. If I stop, his paws shoot out in protest. I have no control. He'll also jam his head into my hand for head scratchies.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't even own a dog and I'm allergic to them, but I love giving them belly rubs. My sister has dogs and I love petting them and sneeze haha.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I give my pup belly rubs but I think it mostly just tickles him, it gets his hind legs kicking every time.

He really loves a good hindquarters/hip scratching though, he gets all weak in the knees and drooly if I do it long enough. It's a gross kind of adorable.

War Eagle

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Daisy loves it when I give her belly rubs. Everytime I give her a belly rub and stop doing it she moves her paws up and down like "wtf why did you stop!?" It's adorable! For some reason she hates it when I pet her forehead though I don't get that. Does your dog like being belly rubbed?

What? Who the fuck doesn't give their pupper belly rubs?!

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
I had a chihuahua that I would cradle in my arm and give belly rubs until he fell asleep. He would sleep for hour's on his back while I cradled him.

My Yorkie likes his belly rubs on the floor.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I give her a belly rub all the time. Sometimes with my sister's dog too whenever she comes over.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
I would have been disowned if I didn't give him his belly rubs.
The cat? Nope. Not permitted.

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019
My dog likes it but I'm not too keen personally. Something about the texture doesn't agree with me. She's more of a fan of just being hugged and stroked gently on the head.

Cat fucking hates being touched.