• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How do you eat your fries?

• Before eating burger

Votes: 378 21.7%
  • While eating burger

Votes: 1,144 65.6%
  • After eating burger

Votes: 223 12.8%

• Total voters

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
Fries first, burger second.

Burger is wrapped in foil that keeps it from getting cold anyway, so eat the fries first before they get cold.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
when i go out to get food and im driving back to work ive already eaten 60% of the fries while driving anyways

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
I start in on the fries first, but I usually finish my burger before the fries are gone.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
during with some left over after. the burger is the main thing, that's what i'm saving my appetite for.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, I just mean in general, I eat my veggies first, then my meat, then the fries/pasta, in this scenario, the "meat" being a burger. (I don't like veggies on burgers.)

Still weird, literally nobody asked your preference on vegetables or meats outside of burgers generally, so your post was confusing.

rainz

Nov 1, 2017
I never ever touch my burger before i finish my fries. I mostly do it to drive my gf crazy as it annoys her to no end lol. Also something about growing up being told save the best for last maybe? Not sure coz i love fries also lol.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
After because you want to know what's worse than "cold" fries? A soggy ass bun from all those delicious burger toppings.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
I swap back and forth between the burger and the fries. Much like with anything else, I like to make any given meal component (meat, side, etc) last as long as possible, so I don't eat all of a given thing at once.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I ever finished one after the other. The last bite is always the last fries and the last of the burger. My brain could never accept anything else.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
I love this thread because I still remember one specific time back in high school, we were hanging out with some semi-friends in a large group and one dude talked about how he eats his fries first, then eats his burger, then drinks his soft drink, in that order. Like never mixing them up. Nobody knew what to say and I just had to ask him "...have you ever been bitch slapped'? And that was a fun time after that.

Freakin weirdos.

SeeingeyeDug

Oct 28, 2017
Depends on the fries. Tiny, thin fries like Steak N Shake and In and Out get cold fast. While thicker fries like a steak fry or something like five guys can be eaten after since they hold heat so much better.