• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is he going to be removed?

• Yes, just him.

Votes: 164 7.7%
  • Yes, both him and Pence.

Votes: 102 4.8%
  • No, he will get impeached but not removed.

Votes: 1,190 55.5%
  • No, he won't get impeached nor removed.

Votes: 687 32.1%

• Total voters

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
Judging by the votes that last option is getting there's either a lot of misinformed people here, or a lot of shy Republicans.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
You think so? Feels like the only way we're really getting him out of office is voting him out next election.

Hope I'm wrong.
Impeachment in the House and Removal in the Senate are separate things.

House Democrats are going to impeach him, 110%. So I don't understand what people are doing when they vote for the last choice in this poll.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
At this rate the entire Republican Party is going to be tied to this...we'll have to remove every single one of them. I'm waiting for some Republican West coast no name town representative to be tied to it + all their friends. It's like every single domino is hitting the next one.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I don't know, a lot of republicans I know hate Trump and would looooove to see someone like Pence in office instead.

Or maybe that was two years ago and I still haven't caught up with the times.

Trump seems to survive literally everything like the roach that he is so I have no hope for him getting out of there until the next election though

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
I think people are just cynical. Not without cause.
Ya I'm sure that's some of the votes. I don't think it explains just how many there are, however.

It's political suicide for Democrats if they don't impeach at this point in history. It's going to happen. The cynics can save it for something else

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Ya I'm sure that's some of the votes. I don't think it explains just how many there are, however.

It's political suicide for Democrats if they don't impeach at this point in history. It's going to happen. The cynics can save it for something else

The bulk are not understanding what impeachment is and how it works.

As you said it's 100% he gets impeached. The confusion is over the removal from office part.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
Impeachment in the House and Removal in the Senate are separate things.

House Democrats are going to impeach him, 110%. So I don't understand what people are doing when they vote for the last choice in this poll.

Gonna be honest, I had trouble picking out which one because I didn't know the difference between impeachment and removal.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
I'm thinking Impeachment but only change will be Republicans not picking him to run in 2020 and then he will complain and run anyway as an independent

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Not with how the democrats are going about this, no he wont be impeached. And he definately wont be removed.

If you wanted to impeach him, you had to go for emoluments 100%,but they dont even have a clear strategy or thing they want to pin on him.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Over 300 of you think The Chosen Orange won't be impeached?

You either don't know what impeachment means or you just woke up from a two-week coma to take this poll.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
The only way he's getting out off office before 2020 is if the sack of shit keels over from all the stress and Big Macs.

Oct 30, 2017
The senate won't vote to convict him. You're only getting trump out in 1 of 3 ways:

1) he gets voted out
2) he resigns
3) he chokes on a well done steak covered in ketchup.

But he won't be convicted during the impeachment process

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
29 percent think he won't get impeached? Do these people think he will resign before impeachment, because it seems like a near certainty he's at least getting impeached.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what will happen, but I can say it's looking worse and worse for the GOP with the daily (sometimes hourly) incrimination updates

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Not with the GOP existing. They'll find some logic to justify all of this, just like with every other view they have that the public does not.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
They sure won't, because the Senate doesn't impeach, the House does. The Senate votes to remove from office.
Sure, then again, im not sure if the House will impeach either, too many Democrats in Trump districts, from what ive read, not 100% on that though.
Still, the Senate is the absolute worst, Moscow Mitch will make sure to kill it if it reaches there.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019
I see them as a Super Shredder. They won't listen to reason. They will destroy us all. Just a lot less ripped and cool.

But seriously, the election is when things come to a head. I just hope that sanity outweighs the thirst for lols.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
He's fucking up pretty hard pretty regularly. I'm not sure it's going to be removed from office due to impeachment or otherwise removed in some other way.

gamerman

Oct 27, 2017
There isn't going to be a removal and Trump will be reelected in 2020. As long as the base sticks with Trump, cowardly Republicans aren't going to act. The truth is even if Donald Trump handed Putin the key to the White House, his delusional supporters would say he making peace with Russia. This is a cult.

Sadly, I think this is all working as Donny Soprano planned. He sought to eliminate Biden and challenge Elizabeth Warren. If Bernie is out, Warren will pick up even more supporters. After the fake Biden Controversy, Biden's poll numbers are dropping faster than a kamikaze. Biden was a shoe in for the Democratic party against Trump, but Donny knows it will be much more challenging for Warren to compete in key battleground states that lean conservative and centrist. Warren can win but it will much tougher for her.

This whole impeachment thing has just energized the base and won't even result in removal. The RNC raised $125 million in the third quarter of the year, a presidential fundraising record. The previous record was held by Barack Obama and the DNC with close to $70 million.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Judging by the votes that last option is getting there's either a lot of misinformed people here, or a lot of shy Republicans.
Actually I voted last option because I don't have faith in this country. He's still president years later even after all the awful shit he's done, so yeah, I think anyone who thinks he'll be impeached or removed has some wild ass unrealistic hope. Trump outdoes himself every week with some new stupid shit and what has anyone done to remove him? Talking about it isn't the same as doing it. Everyone's just talking because they can't do shit.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Impeached yes removed no. At least there's a possibility though since we decided to actually do something about it.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
Actually I voted last option because I don't have faith in this country. He's still president years later even after all the awful shit he's done, so yeah, I think anyone who thinks he'll be impeached or removed has some wild ass unrealistic hope. Trump outdoes himself every week with some new stupid shit and what has anyone done to remove him? Talking about it isn't the same as doing it. Everyone's just talking because they can't do shit.
Please bookmark your post for when he's impeached.