• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do you do?

• Tip $20

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Ask for Change

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Get change from somewhere else ahead of time

Votes: 51 51.0%
  • Share the Good News (no tip)

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Its not hard to just ask for change.

They are not going to give you any shit over it.

I am not walking to a store to buy something I don't need to get change unless there is no other way to tip the person.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
i could get that denomination from my credit union's atms

I have heard of credit unions before but I dont know what they are. Only ATMs I ever use are Bank ATMs or inside of stores and rarely a bar ATM. My share of the rent is 275 and we have to pay in cash so its always a pain.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
I have heard of credit unions before but I dont know what they are. Only ATMs I ever use are Bank ATMs or inside of stores and rarely a bar ATM. My share of the rent is 275 and we have to pay in cash so its always a pain.

it's essentially a bank, but member owned. the atms were always attached to a physical branch though so it makes sense that they could be less efficient and hold more denominations.

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I've only once in my life encountered an atm that did 5s and it felt like such a novelty they might as well have been 2s.

JorSneezy

Oct 17, 2019
Servers are totally down for getting change for tips. If I had a $19 meal, but only have two $20 bills, I'm not giving a $20 tip. I'm giving them both bills and telling them, "I need to break the other $20 to tip." They are fully down and understand. Don't be nervous/scared to be honest with them.