• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
I really liked the raised fist one. Really amazing work and a nice suprise to come across.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Nice job! I'm not familiar with all the flags, I know this was meant to be subtle but might you all should explore making information about the various flags accessible and not buried in this thread. I don't have a solution, but maybe an announcement next year or a member can make a more obvious thread or change this thread title to be more descriptive and update the OP/have threadmarks?

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Didn't know where to post until finding this thread and didn't want to start a new one but wanted to thank whoever did this. I only use mobile so I get the upper button thing with logo on threads and like and behold I am reading a thread and see Trans pride. Literally made my day so thank you.

Deleted member 5086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't know where to post until finding this thread and didn't want to start a new one but wanted to thank whoever did this. I only use mobile so I get the upper button thing with logo on threads and like and behold I am reading a thread and see Trans pride. Literally made my day so thank you.
iUjRwc5.png

Deleted member 4532

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we have pronouns as user-titles if we request them?

Having them as part of the profile has been requested before but seems to be too much work to develop. Currently they're used for competitions, jokes or references to posts so wondering whether we can use that space if a dedicated one is out of the question?
Yes please

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just got a thread locked for saying this without checking but yes do this more often please, even for the most trivial shit

HBK

Oct 30, 2017
The randomly changing logo got me confused at first (wondered if it was a glitch lol), but that is amazing. Great job staff.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Made this logo a year ago, happy to see it finally being used! Thanks to AliceAmber for taking care of it while I'm resting, hope you will enjoy it, even though Halloween doesn't need to get more spooky than 2020 has overall been, it's nice to celebrate it still!