• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Niiiice

Edit: yo mods or someone, can we get a list of available color schemes please? Because I love what I recognize, but some of these flags I do not know

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Complete-Guide-to-LGBTQ-Flags.jpg

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I recognize quite a bit of the flags but not all of them. The BLM one is a great touch too.

Edit: Above beat me to it. One not on that one is nonbinary

300px-Nonbinary_flag.svg.png

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
This is so cool! Can we get a list of available logos?

Curious to see them side by side

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I mean, I guess it's nice...

But wouldn't it have been more of a gesture to do this on the FIRST day of Pride Month and not literally the LAST day?

I guess you tried, ERA. 🤷‍♂️
Lol right? I was just thinking the same thing. At least its something

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I guess it's nice...

But wouldn't it have been more of a gesture to do this on the FIRST day of Pride Month and not literally the LAST day?

I guess you tried, ERA. 🤷‍♂️

Not going to lie, my initial thought was "Was it like this all month and I just missed it?"

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully the Pride and BLM logos will be up for more than one day.

Not sure why they waited until the last day of June to change them.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the Pride and BLM logos will be up for more than one day.

Not sure why they waited until the last day of June to change them.
Honestly, we wanted to have them up all month but we thought of it at the start of the month and had some technical difficulties after that. We're gonna leave them up for a few weeks and run it for the whole month next year.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Honestly, we wanted to have them up all month but we thought of it at the start of the month and had some technical difficulties after that. We're gonna leave them up for a few weeks and run it for the whole month next year.
Can we have pronouns as user-titles if we request them?

Having them as part of the profile has been requested before but seems to be too much work to develop. Currently they're used for competitions, jokes or references to posts so wondering whether we can use that space if a dedicated one is out of the question?

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017

Having them as part of the profile has been requested before but seems to be too much work to develop. Currently they're used for competitions, jokes or references to posts so wondering whether we can use that space if a dedicated one is out of the question?

+1

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Saweet thanks. The pansexual colors are sick af!!!! My fav out of all of them and it looks cool as a resetera logo
Agreed! I'm quite partial to the transgender colours myself, very pleasant.

This is a wonderful idea

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
I like the sentiment but the rotating colour of the icon is really bad ux since it's right next to the notification area. I keep thinking I've got a notification. Maybe there are ways to show support through the logo icon without alternating the colour palette?

Serein

Mar 7, 2018

That's a really good idea.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017

Well, doing individual tags would probably be way too much work for the moderation and site staff (who already do a ton of stuff people don't even realize to keep the site running and on track), but I will talk to tech again.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Really happy and glad y'all love the banners. It was hard work, and I'm sorry we didn't manage to put them out in time, but they'll stay for a couple of weeks regardless, let July be a month of Pride as well.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, better than what i'd even envision if i were in the task

OP you could've not necrobumped your thread and made a new one instead. I was like yeah i'm seeing it, but uhhh march 23 ???

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Here is the folder with all banners available:

imgur.com

imgur.com

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Apologies for the Lesbian one, I fucked up. I'll redo it but I don't think we'll be able to update it, but at least it'll be fixed for next year!

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
While a bit late to the Pride celebrations, these are still great and put a big smile on my face. Love the BLM logo too. Great job!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I LOVE that the logo changes! Absolute props to the team and the people who came up with the idea!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Well, doing individual tags would probably be way too much work for the moderation and site staff (who already do a ton of stuff people don't even realize to keep the site running and on track), but I will talk to tech again.
That would be great if possible, thank you. It would just be something that people can help show their pride through, in addition to being gendered correctly without the onus being on them to raise it. Appreciate the weight it would put on staff being an issue, was trying to find a means that existed but could be adopted.

Refreshing the page to see the various flags pitched high brought a smile. Appreciate it. Gives a stamina boost in recent discussions.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
These logos are great, and it's certainly a learning experience for me too as I didn't know there were different flag colours outside of the normal LGBT rainbow and the Trans flag. :)

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Clever, too many colors and symbols to represent so just have the logo change on the fly.

Great idea folks. ♥

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Why there wasn't a logo change for patt II?

Cause, given the circumstances, June was always gonna be a month for Pride and BLM, they'd take the precedence over video game releases.
However, as a tongue-in-cheek answer, maybe Ellie is kinda there already:

wY6O1jR.png

I'm so glad you all like the banners. I'm loving refreshing the page right now. Delphine did just a fantastic job.

Thanks to you for the support. I needed it <3