• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
So in a spinoff series called NekoMajin Z, Frieza has a son called Kuriza

latest

He's shown up in some games too and the question we are all wondering is: How?

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Neko Majin was a gag manga, that's how. Shenanigans happened because they amused Toriyama.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, but who's the mom? That's the real question.

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
Every conceivable thing that you can think of has occurred in DBZ spinoffs. Especially those things that you think are too crazy or stupid to have happened. Character fusions, time travel, alternate realities, resurrected movie villains with a million new forms, and much, much more.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kum is sometimes called a chest nut fyi

Oct 8, 2019
My favorite Nekomajin Z character is Onio the saiyan who went Supersaiyan because some guy touched his wife's breast

dragonball.fandom.com

Onio

Directory: Characters → Saiyan → Nekomajin → Villains Onio (オニオ, Onio) is a Saiyan who appears in Nekomajin. He bears much resemblance to Sourman from Dr. Slump (one of Akira Toriyama's previous manga). He wears Saiyan Battle Armor identical to the model worn by Vegeta during the Namek Saga. He...

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Somehow it's more believable that Frieza had a son than Goku having two kids

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Is he canon though? That's the real question

Cause if he is and Cooler isn't...

Yeah, reading Neko Majin is the easiest way to see it's not a canon thing, just Toriyama having fun. Otherwise, more people would be bringing up the magic cat trained by Goku who went SSJ.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all thinking Frieza reproduces sexually

When really he just lost a finger once and it started budding into a child

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Every conceivable thing that you can think of has occurred in DBZ spinoffs. Especially those things that you think are too crazy or stupid to have happened. Character fusions, time travel, alternate realities, resurrected movie villains with a million new forms, and much, much more.

Monster Carrot still hasn't come back yet.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I freaked out for a moment wondering what I missed.

Then I saw NekoMajin Z.

Then I realized Tarble is more canon than this.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DB franchise is seriously fucked when they keep wanting so bad to focus on Freiza but refuse to give us any sort of origin story about his family or more importantly his species. The biggest official info drop we ever get about them from the existence of fucking Frost.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
How is "kuriza" even an acceptable name? Like, it doesn't have anything to do with coldness?