• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
giphy.gif

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This all makes more sense when you realize he is talking about standing the enitre time he poops. He faces the toilet like a urinal. He's heard so often that only girls sit to use the bathroom that he took it heart.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Are y'all telling me that you just let the doo doo fall in the toilet?"

Sweet Jesus

Hounds

Oct 25, 2017
This is what happens when you don't teach a child how to shit. I hope he at least dunks it with style.

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
Of course... Why would I want feces plopping into the toilet and splashing that nasty piss water all over my ass? It also allows me to break it up before flushing. All you haters can enjoy your expensive plumbing repairs.

bar_bar12

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Came in expecting a weekend Era thread on a Monday, instead there's a video of an actual person with a face and name admitting this.

disgstd.gif

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Hands?! No. I just make a hammock like so before sitting down:

vDVc8Om.jpg

Purple is toilet paper. It dampens the fall to prevent splash.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
lol I'm not even gonna clown this man.

He made this epiphany live on air and has been catching his doo doo for years. He's suffered enough.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Lmao just watch the video you weirdos. He's clearly trying to make some point about transmission through a paper membrane while wiping before getting forced to pivot into hilarious improv territory because she won't let him get a word in edgewise. My guy does not actually shit into his hand.
Yeah, watching it more, I think this is what is going on, since he starts the video by talking about wiping.

Without even knowing what the conversation was before these videos, I'd seen this debate happen with people who insist they never have to wash their hands after taking a shit because they aren't touching shit. She's basically taking the side of a person who doesn't wash their hands because they "never touch the shit", and he's taking the side of "you are basically touching shit because there are like 3 ply between your hand and your poopy bottom".

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Well, that might explain the clear hand prints made of shit i've seen on the walls in some public toilets.

Not that i wanted it to be explained.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When you think about it, we don't need three sea shells when we have five fingers.

#NexLevel

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
No, but what I like to do is to get a couple of strips of toilet paper, and stretch them taut, maybe about 4 inches below my butthole. Then, I try to see if the emerging pooplets come out with enough velocity to BOUNCE when they hit the TP.

...Is that not normal??

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I have a two-year-Old, and we're potty training right now. We have all kinds of books, and a Sesame Street DVD, all about potty training. None of them talk about catching the turds. None of them.

It really makes me wonder... why aren't there any potty training books about about catching the dookie? It's definitely an underserved market. Any illustrators out there wanna help me do a kids book?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Did Wax really say that? Lord lol.

Also yall this is Wax's gimmick. Dude found out the world was round a few years ago. He really thought it was flat lmao. He thought Brexit meant everyone getting up and literally leaving.