• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Did some Google searches and all I'm seeing is that Nioh 2 will be a free upgrade, but nothing on whether the 1st game will get such an upgrade.

Anyone hear of how they'll be approaching this?

Huey

Oct 27, 2017

Shoshi

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
There is few reasons to get this upgrade anyway since you can play it in 60fps in Quality mode AFAIK

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't. Only Nioh 2.

Everyone who got Nioh 1 free with PS+ cursing this decision.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
It feels like Nioh 1 is almost guaranteed to be a PS+ game again at some point, for the PS5.

I don't think they've ever done that before, have they? Were there any PS3 PS+ games that later had PS4 versions released on PS+ as well? The closest I can think of are collections, like how Bioshock Infinite was on PS3's plus service, and the Bioshock Collection (including Infinite) was on PS4. Or Wipeout HD and the Wipeout Omega collection.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Sucks that it doesn't so I settled with just buying the physical Nioh 2 collection. The way they priced them individually makes it worth it to just buy the package instead of just one.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Your question has been answered, but if you have more, here's the thread with all the details:
all details here:
www.resetera.com

The Nioh Collection announced for PS5, releases 02/05, upgrading games and all DLC to 4K and 120FPS options (Nioh 2 CE also coming to PC on same date) News

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11/13/the-nioh-collection-announced-for-ps5-launches-next-february/ ■ New features and elements of PlayStation®5 version Supports 4K resolution / 120fps Improving the quality of various graphics Faster loading time Supports PS5 ™ activity function Supports...

Status
Not open for further replies.