• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
HOL UP sony doing a limited time exclusive on ray tracing? lmao

PC gamers when they double dip on a console version.

Like how they mysteriously take 6 months to bring MHW and Iceborne to PC where they run at silky smooth 60fps
I think it'll just be included in the day one update, while the PS5 version will have ray tracing without it.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
I failed you all....

uLISyeN.gif

Oct 25, 2017
PC gamers when they double dip on a console version.

Like how they mysteriously take 6 months to bring MHW and Iceborne to PC where they run at silky smooth 60fps
I mean, maybe console makers would drop 💰💰💰 to make sure the pc version sucks so they can get their 30% cut or whatever from digital sales, but microsoft seem to be committed to same day cross play pc releases so that can't be it

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Did the Monster Hunter team took over the DMC team? WTF is that 180 on the PC community?

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
That's lame, but makes it easier for me to not support them and focus on other games that deserve it more

Yudoken

Jun 7, 2019
Had a lot of interest but now I will just skip the game until it's under 10 bucks. I hope they're changing their minds on this.

AWizardDidIt

Oct 28, 2017
I foresee some intrepid PC modders giving Capcom the middle finger and adding this shit in themselves.

Well, probably not the raytracing, but I don't expect capcom's implementation of that is going to be very worthwhile anyway.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Real talk times like this I can't help but get so frustrated with how this shit industry is run.

"Sorry bro you bought the wrong version of that 60 dollar game, get fucked loser" - Game companies.

Oct 25, 2017
this better fucking mean that you need to buy a SE version and not that in no way or form are we getting Turbo on PC.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
WTF? Capcom is asking PC players to basically stop investing into Capcom's games. Well, there are plenty of others. Thanks, Capcom, will keep it in mind for your next release(s).

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
This is actual bullshit that it's not even an extra option for us to be able to pay for it. Vergil is probably the least interesting part of this whole thing for me.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Seems like Capcom doesnt care about PC.

No RE7 VR port
Delayed MHW port
No DMC V enhancements and modes.

SirFritz

Jan 22, 2018
Bought dmc5 day 1 on pc but stuff like this makes me feel like I should have just bought it on sale a year later.

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
Honestly surprised they're even offering the Vergil DLC. Missing out on RT will really suck but at least the other things can be modded in.

PS: I know Vergil can already be played too but in his current state he is still pretty buggy.

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
I did not expect Square Enix to better than Capcom when it comes to supporting PC. 🤔

Very disappointing.

Rubblatus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If you haven't on PC, I'd highly recommend looking into the DMC5 Co-Op Trainer and Sssiyan's Collab Cheat Table. Both of those offer a Turbo mode, with DMC5 Co-Op Trainer offering way more graphics settings, and Sssiyan's Cheat Engine table offers a ton of toggleable gameplay adjustments to Dante and Nero that look to be miles beyond what the Special Edition is going to bring to them.

I'm really not happy with Capcom here. Even though there's a proficient modding scene that's keeping the game relevant and can survive without raytracing/LDK mode, there's no technical reason to blow the PC platform off here. It's baffling.

Last edited:

direct_quote

Oct 25, 2017
I bought a gaming PC, and now I'm missing out on turbo, LDK, and raytracing. That sucks.. Btw the turbo mode for mods has weird animation glitches at times (for people wondering), but mostly works well.

This lack of PC support beyond Vergil dlc, and this SE being pretty barebones is disappointing. I was hoping for more characters than Vergil + V-trigger.