• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
This is fantastic news. As a PC player I can personally attest to how much better TD2 feels at 60.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Oh wow. That is great! I wish more devs would go back to some of their older games and do the same. I would love a Shadow of the Tomb Raider 4k/60fps patch. I am going to treat some devs like I did PS4 Pro/Xbox One X devs. Will fully support and buy games that get enhanced!!!! Can't wait!

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I haven't played it in a long time, but will definitely go back to check the 60fps mode on PS5.

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
unsurprising from Ubisoft Massive, their tech is good stuff

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
That's awesome, Division 2 is one of the best looking games of the generation so seeing it at 4k/60 will be a treat.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused, when I walked into a different thread people were complaining and saying they weren't giving a next gen update to this game? Was that always the case or did I read some misinformation?

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017
Good to hear! I just started playing this a couple weeks ago but will hold off continuing until this is released.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
That's awesome, Division 2 is one of the best looking games of the generation so seeing it at 4k/60 will be a treat.
I agree. It looked really good...but it looked even better when you get the expansion where you go back to New York. Just that environment looks incredible in this game.

Did they say when it was coming though?

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they go all in on the activity cards. Let me travel to hubs or quest givers.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I am so happy about this I think I might have a little contest and give away a copy of Division 2 to a PS5 and a Series X/S player....stay tuned and keep an eye out for a thread about that!

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
just 4K. No maxed out graphics like the other games? This game and first one had shadows close to RT quality called HFTS which are better than PCSS (contact shadows hard then softening like RT shadows). Also the game needs better textures and faster texture streaming on next-gen. It will be a huge bummer and a waste if they don't add those to next-gen versions. And I hoped the first game would be updated with such features, too. Sigh.

Last edited:

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Thank god. This is one of those 30fps Ubisoft releases that have zero motion blur and it feels like a stutter mess. Going to 60fps is huge. Looking forward to jumping back in.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
February? Damn.

Excited to return though, and maybe I'll finally buy the New York DLC and check that out.