• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Finally jumping in on PC! I put off buying for a long time in hopes it'd come to PC Gamepass but $3 is nothing. Excited to play through!

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Picked it up over the summer for Ps4 but never really had time to play it. Just repurchased in PC to try on GeForce Now lol

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
I usually only buy physical...But what's the point for an online-only game? I'll bite for $3.

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
Yep. It will work if season pass and base game is of the same region.

Why do you need to use VPN? Isn't the price store dependent?

"Seems this is not the store dedicated to your country. Not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions. This/these items may be available in your store."

:( (BTW, VPN not working for me)

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully it's a half-decent single player experience.

$3 is a steal for a game less than a year old regardless.

SilentFlyer

Oct 26, 2017
"Seems this is not the store dedicated to your country. Not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions. This/these items may be available in your store."

:( (BTW, VPN not working for me)

Yep. VPN doesn't work with PSN. Your account is region locked unlike XBL. So you have to create another account, I would suggest US, If you will.

I have two accounts, US and my local account.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not counting obvious stuff like raids how is it solo

It's fine, it's how I spent most of my time playing it. Some of the missions are better with others and you can use the in game matchmaking pretty easily to find a group. But you could beat everything solo if you wanted to with only a little extra effort.

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
I'm assuming they'll drop the price for you non- US people maybe after the stream? It's not even discounted on the EPIC store at the moment.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
For some reason it's £9 on Xbox One. Still very cheap but no way as good as US.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
You've forced my hand, Ubisoft. Downloading the PC version.

They must be banking on people buying this, liking it, then dropping $40 or whatever for the expansion.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
It's three whole dollars.

I just have a bad habit of stockpiling games bc of crazy sales like this only to have them in my catalog of games and never feeling the urge to play them. Great price though. The first one was meh to me, can anyone chime in on how much better this one is? My friends all seem ready to pounce on it.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
great deal, even if only for campaign. I played to level cap completely solo and had a blast.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
$3? I just bought a shitty Subway sandwich that cost me $3.27. I would much rather just spent that on the Division 2.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
60 euro's in the Netherlands. Was hoping to pick it up for PC as I already own it on PS4.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I just have a bad habit of stockpiling games bc of crazy sales like this only to have them in my catalog of games and never feeling the urge to play them. Great price though. The first one was meh to me, can anyone chime in on how much better this one is? My friends all seem ready to pounce on it.
I didn't play D1, but the levelling process is substantial, rewarding, and fun in groups or solo.

That alone is worth the $3. If you get hooked during it, there is much more content for you.

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
Is there anything in the better editions worth anything? I don't mind spending more if there is cool shit.