• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA

E5sfUcuVEAQ9jmb

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
i don't know what the story is about.

theres one with super strength, another one with shapeshifting. one who is with the nature.

is mirabel the one with no power? is she the meg of the family?

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Wish Disney would changed their art style a bit more, the characters look all so similar.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Great designs across the board... which, you know, tons of merchandise potential. Feels very "modern Disney" aesthetically. I like the dorky look of the lead, though, very cute.

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
i don't know what the story is about.

theres one with super strength, another one with shapeshifting. one who is with the nature.

is mirabel the one with no power? is she the meg of the family?

Yes, and in the end shes either going to get the coolest superpower or finally accept herself for what she is

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
I love how whimsical and fun that world looks.
I also adore the fauna (capy!!) and after Lin's fantastic work on Moana's music I'm super in.

Hopefully no one gives her a hair that she swallows in order to find her gift.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Feels like while everyone slowed down during covid, disney's animation studios worked overtime

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
This looks way more beautiful and more interesting than I expected given the earlier teases. And there's a Jaguar!!!

The story feels like it could be a little blunt (the one non-special learns they're special too but in a different way) but I have trust in WDAS. They haven't truly let me down yet.

Feels like while everyone slowed down during covid, disney's animation studios worked overtime

While not true across the board, animation is one of the easier things to do WFH since they were already just using computers to make them. There was a cute little doc about it that came with Raya.

I 'think' the same is true with Pixar, but I believe the Monsters Inc show got delayed (though the animation there was outsourced).

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Looks terrific, Lin put in some all-time great work on Moana so there's a LOT of promise here.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Very beautiful visuals. Seems like a fun time.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
E5xrkV7XIAI-fnB

New poster.

Was that Carlos vives singing? It sounded a bit like him. Really excited for this movie.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
As always, the best Disney films have the best songs, and after giving us the best Disney film for 20 years in Moana, I see no reason why Lin won't deliver here, too.

All I need to see is a Disney villain worth the name, and I'm in.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Looks very pretty, but I'm quickly getting over the style of the humans in the Disney movies. They all look exactly the same.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
With the exception of the font choice for the logo and a flat joke. I'm pretty excited, especially as a latino.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
My Animated Feature Oscar nomination picks as of right now...

1) Encanto (front-runner)
2) The Mitchells vs. The Machines
3) Flee
4) Luca
5) Either Belle (world premiere next week at Cannes) or The Deer King (premiered at Annecy last month)

MISSING THE CUT: Raya and the Last Dragon

My list hasn't really changed much since February. Still see no reason to change it now.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
This looks just magical. I love it so far. I need more positive and whimsical movies in my life.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I guess they googled images, and decided to mix everything labelled under as "Colombia" with whatever vague knowledge they had about the Amazon

Also Carlos Vives? 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮
Imagine that "Colombian artist™" having time to do this and not a zilch about how the government of that country is committing genocide

Last edited: