• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
User Warned: self-promotion over a number of threads
There are fantastic creations made in Dreams, but one of those were I was the most impressed by in the last days is the Disneyland game. This creator made Disneyland Resort almost fully in Dreams including all the original music that we know of the park and even a big part of the attractions. He is already working on it quite some time and it's absolutely not perfect yet and still a big work in progress. But you can see he has put in so much time and passion into this project and this has so much potential to be truly amazing after a couple more updates.

One of the coming days there is already a huge update incoming that improves a lot of the stuff that should be better and apparently he will also add a lot of new things like a completely new recreated Main Street and if am not mistaken Disney castle will also be explorable.

I was amazed this game 'only' has 1.800 thumbs and is played by only 7.000 people up until now, so if you own Dreams absolutely try this one out. In the video below you see a big part of the park, but it's absolutely not everything yet. If you are a Disney fan, absolutely something you have to check out.

Video link if the embed video is not working for you hereon Era: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xg4mIpjoeMI

Indreams link if you want to play it and add in your queue: https://indreams.me/dream/mYqKgnQCLvT

Last edited:

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oh oh
source.gif

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
yeah no way someone will copyright strike a dreams gam*

Ok this person is not being carefull xD

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They didn't include the new indoor section of the upper Space Mountain queue

0/10

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Its gonna be really amazing in VR next gen.

I really think this game has a lot of potential for that-- just imagine going through hogwarts, or paris, or something in VR.

Personally Id like to see photorealistic VR tourism be a thing outside of Dreams, but itd be fun in dreams too

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
The video is still up on Youtube.

Dreams will be my VR "killer app" when it's available.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Graphics aren't the best, I was expecting more when I saw the thread title.

Are people just allowed to use properties like that in this game?

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Graphics aren't the best, I was expecting more when I saw the thread title.

Are people just allowed to use properties like that in this game?
What do you mean by "allowed", "use", and "properties"? Nothing in Dreams is prefabricated, so the designer made all of the assets, including the music. They cannot monetize their creations.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
What do you mean by "allowed", "use", and "properties"? Nothing in Dreams is prefabricated, so the designer made all of the assets, including the music. They cannot monetize their creations.
I could see Disney not being cool with any of their IP's being made into any sort of games. Even if they aren't more than just tech demos end of the day.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
"Incredible!"

Debatable.

Maybe it's because my kid plays that Disneyland Adventure game, but even still.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
im super impressed that when I went to the website and hit 'play now', it knew i had the game open and started loading the map ASAP

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
That's neat. Lots of cool stuff in Dreams. Still not really interested to actually play any of it.

Disney's definitely gonna nuke this from orbit if it gains any popularity, right?

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's neat. Lots of cool stuff in Dreams. Still not really interested to actually play any of it.

Disney's definitely gonna nuke this from orbit if it gains any popularity, right?
thing is, there is a lot of copyrighted materials that has been remade on dreams and nobody did anything thus far about it

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Please review our FAQ for our rules on self-promotion. Do not make new threads with the purpose of sharing your own YouTube content.

Status
Not open for further replies.