• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do you think of the change?

• It's better!

Votes: 65 17.8%
  • It's worse!

Votes: 67 18.4%
  • I'm indifferent.

Votes: 22 6.0%
  • That's a penis!

Votes: 211 57.8%

• Total voters

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Here's the new change:

Image-from-iOS-4-3192195-scaled.jpg

Here's what it used to look like:

reddit-450x600.jpeg

So what do you think of the change?

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Wow bummer, I loved whenever I walked by that spot and realized it looked like a dick. Always good for a chuckle

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that they waited until after the Moroccan government stopped sponsoring the pavilion clearly means Morocco had specifically asked them to keep it. This is one of the biggest slights America has ever delivered to its oldest ally

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
There's a youtube video of the Epcot penis / dick wall that was uploaded in 2016. Seems like it has been there for a while.

Apparently Disney took over the area last year.

blogmickey.com

Modified Popular Morocco Pavilion Structure Unveiled at EPCOT

Walt Disney World news, photos, and reviews! We provide you with daily news from the Walt Disney World theme parks and beyond
The change is just the latest that Disney has made since taking over ownership of the pavilion late last year following financial woes of the former third-party operator.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
This was a thing?! Well now that photo spot lacks the drive to be a popular photo spot!

But really that was there since Epcot first opened?!

And I'm busting a gut reading the jokes here!

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Gotta admit, that solution is the definition of "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade"

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
For how much time I used to spend at the Morocco pavilion (their quick service restaurant was the best in Epcot) it baffles me I never noticed this thing before.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe they gave one of the longest lasting and most pleasing landmarks the shaft.

Last edited: