• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I know. "ugh, another Star Wars thread?!"

So for those unaware, in the shop Dok Ondar's at Galaxy's Edge, there's an Easter egg where visitors can just see a little bit of the Ark of the Covenant from Indiana Jones. Enough can be seen to realize what you're looking at:

star-wars-galaxys-edge-indiana-jones-ark-of-the-covenant-1173238.jpeg

Well it seems like it has been removed:

Why was it removed you ask? Too many fans said it didn't belong in the Star Wars universe.

I don't know how accurate this is as I've never heard the term "tier 3 fan" before but apparently they are super fans according to the what Bryan said. The ironic part that these super fans don't know? The Ark can be seen in the background of

Some fans are just buzzkills and hate fun.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ryan.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
And of course I posted it in the wrong section

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Phew, thank god. For a second there I thought we'd have fun with the Star Wars - Indiana Jones references. Thankfully real fans helped to remove that so we can all go back to enjoying the super serious all the time Star Wars.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't it funny how "tier 3 fans" know so little about what it is they seem to fanboy over? Indiana Jones references have existed in Star Wars for a long long time.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I've seen several YouTube channels going on about how Disney hates the Star Wars fans. The toxicity of some of that fan base is a sight to behold

Lynd

Oct 29, 2017
How can anyone complain about this lol.

Also, the aliens in crystal skull might have moved it 😂

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you, I was holding off on visiting until this was removed. Now I can finally enjoy an authentic Star Wars experience. I hope whoever put this there was fired, what a spit in the face of true Starheads

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's one corner of a prop box.

If you want some real fireworks, wait until that hotel gets up and running.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
So is a "Tier 3 Fan" batter or worse than a "Tier 1 Operator"? EA's Medal of Honor marketing team would like to know.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So what if Indy found the Millenium Falcon in an archaeological dig and then went into space under the name of Han Solo?

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Like I get wanting consistency in a product but this was a cute easter egg as a background detail.

Did Madame Leota having a cameo in the queue to Star Tours upset these people?

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They should replace it with the No Fun Allowed robot.

edit: I MEAN DROID PLEASE DONT KILL ME

You fool! That meme is from Sonic the Hedgehog, a series even further away from Star Wars! What we need is something TRULY Star Wars relevant. Like Sam and Max, Freelance Police!

latest

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So Tier 3 means not necessarily most knowledgeable fan but rather fans that spend the most money and time on the franchise, gotcha.

LuxCommander

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
As a "tier-3"/obnoxiously obsessed with the details fan...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Put it back, cross-references between Lucasfilm properties are the definition of Star Wars Canon. Hell, there's a Spinner from Blade Runner in Episode 1.