• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Churros

wghevtr36y2133.jpg

Ingredients
  • 1 cup water
  • 8 tablespoons butter
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
  • 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 ½ cups vegetable or canola oil
  • ½ cup sugar
Instructions

1. Combine water, butter, salt, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in 1 ½-quart saucepan over medium heat. Bring pot to rolling boil.
  2. Reduce heat to low.
  3. Add flour and stir vigorously until mix forms a ball. Remove from heat and let rest for 5-7 min.
  4. Add eggs, one at a time, and stir until combined. Set aside.
  5. Heat oil in medium skillet or 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat or until temperature reaches 350˚.
  6. Spoon dough into piping bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe 1-inch strip of dough over saucepan, cut with knife, and drop into hot oil. Repeat until churro bites fill saucepan with room to fry.
  7. Fry churro bites until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon or mesh spider strainer.
  8. Drain churro bites on paper towel.
  9. Mix sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl. Toss in churro bites until coated. Place on serving plate and serve with favorite dipping sauce.

www.youtube.com

Churro Tots From Disney Parks | Walt Disney World

If you’re not at a Disney park, you can make these right from the comfort of your own kitchen. Check out the recipe video below to learn how to make some del...

Disney Dining and New Restaurants

Find the latest information on dining and new restaurants at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts on the Disney Parks Blog.

Dole Whip

Dole-Whip-recipe-from-Disney.png

10-550x306.png

nerdist.com

Disney Shares Dole Whip Recipe - Nerdist

One of the things people love about Disney Parks is the Dole Whip dessert. But both Disney and Dole have released different recipes for Whips at home.

insidethemagic.net

Disney Dole Whip Recipe: Make the Iconic Theme Park Treat at Home! - Inside the Magic

The official recipe for a Dole Whip-style frozen Pineapple treat has just been shared on the Disney Parks App! Check it out!

Dole's Dairy Free Version

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup pineapple juice, frozen in an ice cube tray
  • 1 DOLE® Banana, peeled and frozen
  • 2-1/2 teaspoons powdered sugar
  • 1/4 to 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
DIRECTIONS
  1. COMBINE pineapple juice, banana, and powdered sugar in a blender. Cover; blend until smooth, gradually adding coconut milk and scraping down sides if necessary. Serve immediately.
www.dole.com

DIY Dole Whip

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
How have I been to Disney as many times as I have and never had Dole Whip?

oh, right

I spend all my time trying to bribe the Ice Station Cool staff to sell me Smart Watermelon. One day I'll find the right employee.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
What about for their tropical juice? I mean, 80% of it is passion fruit but I need to know the other stuff.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
I need the recipe for that spicy margarita. I've tried to replicate it but it's never as good

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
they look a lil dense based on the consistency of that batter and the final product

probably should one more egg to it, maybe even 2 imo

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I saw that. I'll attempt the churros. That power will be mine

spam flakes

Oct 27, 2017
I've had Dole Whip several times at the parks, but I think I've only had a churro from WDW like once.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I mean I've looked for the shit online and no luck. I almost refuse to believe its real outside of Epcot.

Same. Back several years ago there were entire websites devoted to trying to track it down in the US.

Jarritos used to make a watermelon soda that KIND of tasted like it but not quite, and...then they stopped making that, too.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Last edited:

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I need the recipe for that spicy margarita. I've tried to replicate it but it's never as good
Just use Ancho Reyes Chile Liquer instead of triple sec. That's not a Disney receipe, just my suggestion.

If you want to go really spicy then chop up some jalapeno or habanero slices and let them soak in the tequila for a week or so.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
RIGHT? Had some fresh ones at a Brazilian festival from last year, along with tamarind juice. Wanted to cry.

I had a similar experience with some friends a year ago. I thought to myself "oh these are the like the Costco ones"

I. Was. Dead. Fucking. Wrong.

Absolutely mind fucked. I spent the entire car ride in complete disbelief.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Just know that real Dole Whip is dairy-free and comes from a soft-serve mix:

Amazon.com: Dole Soft Serve Mix, Pineapple, 4.40 Pound: Wickedly Prime

Amazon.com: Dole Soft Serve Mix, Pineapple, 4.40 Pound: Wickedly Prime

It's delicious tho.

The ice-cream version probably tastes good too

The official Dole version that I put in the OP that's dairy free says they use a banana but I know the Disney one doesn't. I wonder what they use instead.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
Just use Ancho Reyes Chile Liquer instead of triple sec. That's not a Disney receipe, just my suggestion.

If you want to go really spicy then chop up some jalapeno or habanero slices and let them soak in the tequila for a week or so.
Oh gonna try that when I'm brave enough to go back to a liquor store

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
While I can't confirm I would expect it to be in here:
911JGtXl%2B8L.jpg

There's a poster in the Star Wars OT who has been making some of the recipes found here but no blue milk yet.

Blue milk is horrible. Not counting the alcohol cantina, there are only maybe two good things to consume in Galaxy's Edge - Ronto Wraps and those Impossible Kefta balls. The rest of the food and drink there is bad, especially by Disney standards.