• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Going to Disneyland and Laguna Beach for my honeymoon. 2 days at the resort, then 3 on the beach. I cant wait. We are staying in the park, so I hope we can get an upgrade for our special night!

We are primarily going to see Star Wars and then do the rest of the park the 2nd day. I am hoping I can easily find a dispensary nearby and chillax all week!
You're actually gonna have a lot more time than you think you have if you sectioned off an entire day just for Galaxy's Edge. Gotta remember, it isn't its own theme park like California Adventure. It's just a land like Fantasyland or Tomorrowland or Main Street. You'll more than likely spend a couple hours max in there on the assumption that you got reservations for the Cantina and lightsaber building and whatnot. You can use that extra time to wander around Disneyland, or possibly even just do the entirety of California Adventure with the rest of the day.

I wonder if they should introduce an autopilot button to smugglers run, you could discreetly press it when a toddler etc is in the pilot seat or if you just wanted to ignore the buttons and try and take in the 'ride'
there's an autopilot for the gunners. I think the gunner and engineer seats were built specifically with kids in mind since one has an auto target function with one button and the other is just pressing the buttons that light up. But I do agree that some sort of behind the scenes difficulty manager steering assist would do wonders for the pilot seat. It's not like they don't know there's gonna be a kid driving.

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco
While the actual experience would be a lot nicer and more memorable, these days there are so many lifestyle youtubers blogging every little thing about SWGE and the new rides and foods etc, in excruciating detail. that you can get 80% of the experience sitting on your couch, all for free. with no headaches.

I don't think I could disagree with this more haha. Maybe if we inverse that percentage to 20%, I'd agree.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Ohhhh nooo, that's really rough. I can't imagine that ride working without a pilot that's able to see, the ship will just keep banging against things and running into things. They built is a lot like a video game in that way. There's no way that could've been satisfying.

With the pilot seats, those are the coveted seats anyway - asking to trade with someone in gunner or especially engineering and they'll 99/100 times say yes. The best view is in the pilot's seat.
I went on it with children as the pilots and there is a setting where it actually just auto pilots but lets them act like they're doing something. The kids were not at all responsive so thank god as otherwise it would have been a mess as you're describing.

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
While the actual experience would be a lot nicer and more memorable, these days there are so many lifestyle youtubers blogging every little thing about SWGE and the new rides and foods etc, in excruciating detail. that you can get 80% of the experience sitting on your couch, all for free. with no headaches.

I'd still like to go someday but def not during these huge crowded periods.

And TROS left such a sour taste in my mouth that I'm in no rush whatsoever.

As someone who's done both, eh no really? I watched on ride videos of Rise and walkthroughs of the land. Nothing compares to actually being there. It's like saying if you see a cam of a broadway show you don't need to see it in person.

AkumaNiko

Oct 28, 2017

I'd still like to go someday but def not during these huge crowded periods.

And TROS left such a sour taste in my mouth that I'm in no rush whatsoever.

How boring would life be if you just sat in front of your PC watching other people do fun stuff. Thats honestly the worst take ever. When i watch lifestyle youtubers do things, it should make you want to do those things.

When i watched videos of Nara deer park and Akiba in Japan, it was 1000% better actually being there. Same thing with disney, you can look at photos and watch videos someone took of cinderella's castle, but seeing it for yourself is way cooler

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
You're actually gonna have a lot more time than you think you have if you sectioned off an entire day just for Galaxy's Edge. Gotta remember, it isn't its own theme park like California Adventure. It's just a land like Fantasyland or Tomorrowland or Main Street. You'll more than likely spend a couple hours max in there on the assumption that you got reservations for the Cantina and lightsaber building and whatnot. You can use that extra time to wander around Disneyland, or possibly even just do the entirety of California Adventure with the rest of the day.

That actually works for me as we want to do more than just Star Wars, but that is the main attraction for me personally. Gonna build a Light Saber and check out the Cantina, and just soak in the enviornment as much as possible.

Gunslinger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
GE is just a glorified mall. Its just buy this buy that. Each experience is super expensive no wonder its not getting attraction. People dont want to pay 200 dollars just to build a lightsaber.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
I've wanted to go back to a disney park for a while, but I just remember like 10 years ago I spent so much time waiting for rides so that kind of holds me back from going.

AkumaNiko

Oct 28, 2017
I've wanted to go back to a disney park for a while, but I just remember like 10 years ago I spent so much time waiting for rides so that kind of holds me back from going.

If you get fast passes (4 a day) for the big rides, the wait times are not as bad. Now GE and the new Mickey ride wont have FP for a while tho.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I went on it with children as the pilots and there is a setting where it actually just auto pilots but lets them act like they're doing something. The kids were not at all responsive so thank god as otherwise it would have been a mess as you're describing.
As I posted on the last page, it's not a 'setting' - the ride simply won't let you do nothing and it won't let you fly off course. The idea that kids piloting or whatever making it a terrible experience is patently false..

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Going to Disneyland and Laguna Beach for my honeymoon. 2 days at the resort, then 3 on the beach. I cant wait. We are staying in the park, so I hope we can get an upgrade for our special night!

We are primarily going to see Star Wars and then do the rest of the park the 2nd day. I am hoping I can easily find a dispensary nearby and chillax all week!

If you are only doing two days, I'd suggest getting the park hopper.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
That actually works for me as we want to do more than just Star Wars, but that is the main attraction for me personally. Gonna build a Light Saber and check out the Cantina, and just soak in the environment as much as possible.
If you are only doing two days, I'd suggest getting the park hopper.

To offer a counterview, I just went over the Holiday break for a single day and got the park hopper pass as I figured I'd want to see other parks that day and Galaxy's Edge wouldn't occupy me and my brother the whole day. We were WRONG, we spent the whole day at Galaxy's Edge. It's not MASSIVE, but all the things and shops to visit there quickly turns into an all-day affair. We built lightsabers at Savi's Workshop, visited Dok Ondar's Antiquities for more lightsabers and goodies, got some Ronto Roast, poked our heads into other shops, got drinks at Oga's Cantina, and rode the Smuggler's Run ride. We never even got to do Rise of the Resistance because of the whole having to show up before the park even opens to even have a chance of getting a seat. Yet, we still ended up spending the whole damn day there and never even went into the Launch Bay restaurant.

If you're looking to soak in the SW environment then that can easily take the whole day. Also, Smuggler's Run sucks if you're not the pilot. We got Engineer. Booooooo. And, damn was that line long to ride that ride. As for Oga's Cantina, the Fuzzy Tauntaun or whatever was the most interesting drink because of the "tingling foam." I'd never experienced anything like that foam topping which basically numbs your lips it's such a strange sensation that it was worth the price of the drink. The rest of the drinks are pretty tame, also blue milk tastes nothing like milk.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As I posted on the last page, it's not a 'setting' - the ride simply won't let you do nothing and it won't let you fly off course. The idea that kids piloting or whatever making it a terrible experience is patently false..
Yeah in Smugglers Run you are on-rails for the most part -- like Starfox or Panzer Dragoon. If a kid is piloting you will probably hit a lot of stuff but they're not going to go in the wrong direction or destroy the ship.

Katamari

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Far too expensive. Why pay 400$ to go to Disney when I can pay 400$ and go to Rome? The money is much better used elsewhere.

A trip to Disneyland varies. But I want to know more about a trip to Rome that costs $400 total.

There are RT flights to Paris for less than $300, so maybe there's similar for Rome. I am guessing this is a stay in a hostel. I'd hate to just stay in Rome though. And food can be cheap.

These are two different vacations. Might as well say why should anyone watch Star Wars in theaters when they can go out to eat a nice dinner. You could say go to Universal Studios or something comparable.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I have no clue what you're talking about tbh. The kids didn't respond at the beginning (you need to pull some levers and do various things) and so it just said autopilot engaged. If it's clear that there isn't someone able to pilot it because they're not actually doing it, it has a fallback option.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have no clue what you're talking about tbh. The kids didn't respond at the beginning (you need to pull some levers and do various things) and so it just said autopilot engaged. If it's clear that there isn't someone able to pilot it because they're not actually doing it, it has a fallback option.
It's not some setting, it's just the ride. If you do nothing it will say that, but you can still just grab the controls and play. If you play at the start and suddenly stop, it's not like the autopilot is off and you're boned, the ride still goes. It's all on rails, your controls work within reason but it doesn't have a fail state.

"Autopilot engaged" is just the audio fluff added so that it's not like the falcon is possessed. Same as if you don't shoot the tie fighters, then the other dude shoots them eventually.

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
Nah go to Trader Sams at the DL Hotel. Way cooler and better drinks than Ballast or Ogas.
Before 8pm, after its 21 and over only.
My first ever tiki bar back in the day. Drinks are only two shots but really good. I recommend the zombie, shipwreck, uh oa, and Krakatoa.
Can't recommend Trader Sam's enough. Great posts.

They make many of classics from Trader Vics/Don's off menu also.

Haha I did this exact trip a couple years back with an ex-girlfriend. You're going to have an amazing time. This is an awesome way to split time at the park and one of best Southern California beaches.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Haha I did this exact trip a couple years back with an ex-girlfriend. You're going to have an amazing time. This is an awesome way to split time at the park and one of best Southern California beaches.

Awesome! Glad to hear it was a success! Did you also partake in the dispensary portion as well? Do you happen to know if they would deliver to a disney hotel? Lol. I can always Uber there I guess, but convenience is key.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing stopping you from trading roles is the cooperation of the strangers you get grouped with. They absolutely do honor role requests as long as you are willing to wait a little extra and request it as you are walking up (not after seeing what they gave you randomly). We found this out after getting grouped in a similar situation where it was a little kid and his grandmother on pilot, us as a gunner and engineer, and two single riders. It was my second time riding and since I had already gotten gunner before I was a little bummed to get the Gunner role again. The person I was with had already done pilot and gunner so he was anxious to try Engineer. The girl managing the groups noticed and asked us if something was wrong and I just flat out told her I had my heart set on pilot - she pulled us aside and grabbed two single riders to fill the slots, and then after a short wait returned with a pilot and an engineer card for a different group, and then told us that they do honor requests but to please request them ahead of time next time, not once we are already on board the falcon (in the waiting room).

You can call BS all you like but you could also take 5 minutes and verify either by calling Guest Services or just checking on reddit in r/galaxysedge.

But the issue is, if I tell the CM that's right there as you unload what happened, and their response is "Oh well, that's the luck of the draw" that's garbage guest recovery, and I shouldn't have to march to the front of the park to have it resolved. I get being a CM isn't glamorous and I'm sure they deal with a bunch of unruly people and they hear the same thing day in and day out, but this ride where other guests can affect the ride quality, Disney did a piss poor job training their CMs on guest recovery.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
But the issue is, if I tell the CM that's right there as you unload what happened, and their response is "Oh well, that's the luck of the draw" that's garbage guest recovery, and I shouldn't have to march to the front of the park to have it resolved. I get being a CM isn't glamorous and I'm sure they deal with a bunch of unruly people and they hear the same thing day in and day out, but this ride where other guests can affect the ride quality, Disney did a piss poor job training their CMs on guest recovery.
You're overreacting like fucking crazy. The difference between the people doing what you described and 'doing' something while not actually being part of your group/talking to you about it, are not any different. I agree it's more fun with 6 people all hooting and hollering and trying to do whatever, but like, you went in with random folks, as long as they weren't actively doing something negative to you your experience was not particularly impacted on that ride. It's not like a bad pilot can fucking fly you into the ocean or not go to light speed, the ride is 100% dummy proof.

The wording you said the employee gave you gives me pause, and is closer to what I've experienced at WDW in the past as well, but it's certainly not RUDE, and you're not owed another ride just because of it. It's like getting the eternal life on Indiana Jones and complaining that you didn't get infinite riches - yeah it's DIFFERENT but it's not wildly different. It's still functionally the same ride. The only person having less fun than they should've is the person not engaging with the controls, but your functions in any given seat still work properly no matter what anyone else isd oing.

Last edited:

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Last time I rode the falcon, a dad and his young daughter were in the pilot seats and the dad kept screwing up. The kid was really taking it serious going "DAAADDDD COME ON" and it cracked me up good. It's a joy to watch other families on that ride. Don't take it too serious or care what that final score is, it's about the experience.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Superbowl Sunday is actually one of the best days to go, for obvious reasons.
Ehhhhhh, I've talked to actual Disneyland park employees, and according to them that advice is dead wrong. They told me that is ALWAYS one of the busiest days of the year, because everybody has that EXACT same thought, and it's a weekend, so a shit ton of people go.

Unless you've been there in person on that day and can verify your version, I'm going to go with what the employees told me.

OP
OP
El Bombastico

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ehhhhhh, I've talked to actual Disneyland park employees, and according to them that advice is dead wrong. They told me that is ALWAYS one of the busiest days of the year, because everybody has that EXACT same thought, and it's a weekend, so a shit ton of people go.

Unless you've been there in person on that day and can verify your version, I'm going to go with what the employees told me.

It was true the last time I went on Superbowl Sunday, which admittedly was like almost 9 years ago. Sadly it looks like everyone talking about it on the internet means it's not true anymore. That and apparently a lot more people buy passports now than in years past.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018

That's intriguing I'm gonna check this Sunday and next Sunday on the app. Especially with the pro bowl this week in Orlando

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It was true the last time I went on Superbowl Sunday, which admittedly was like almost 9 years ago. Sadly it looks like everyone talking about it on the internet means it's not true anymore. That and apparently a lot more people buy passports now than in years past.
Hmmm, interesting. Well we know park attendance has gone up quite a bit in 9 years. The employees I mentioned told me that last year, so perhaps it's changed that significantly? I went on an actual dead day (the first weekend after Halloween is seemingly always dead, even with Dapper Day - as long as said weekend isn't actual Halloween weekend), and asked the employees then, since there was just nobody else around at the time and it was eerie. Park filled up more as the day went, but holy cow it was still our run of the park, basically.

OP
OP
El Bombastico

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, interesting. Well we know park attendance has gone up quite a bit in 9 years. The employees I mentioned told me that last year, so perhaps it's changed that significantly? I went on an actual dead day (the first weekend after Halloween is seemingly always dead, even with Dapper Day - as long as said weekend isn't actual Halloween weekend), and asked the employees then, since there was just nobody else around at the time and it was eerie. Park filled up more as the day went, but holy cow it was still our run of the park, basically.

From personal experience, the actual best day to go is whenever it rains heavily. Nothing like Space Mountain having only a 15 minute wait in the afternoon. But obviously you can't really plan for those, and of course, you'll get wet.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
From personal experience, the actual best day to go is whenever it rains heavily. Nothing like Space Mountain having only a 15 minute wait in the afternoon. But obviously you can't really plan for those, and of course, you'll get wet.
LOL too true. Problem is that LA rain is usually cold, unlike Orlando rain which can be nice and refreshing, and clears the parks for an hour anyways since tourists don't know it'll rain for an hour.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
GE is just a glorified mall. Its just buy this buy that. Each experience is super expensive no wonder its not getting attraction. People dont want to pay 200 dollars just to build a lightsaber.
You should probably read some of the recent pages and posts regarding the subject and not the OP from September

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
You're overreacting like fucking crazy. The difference between the people doing what you described and 'doing' something while not actually being part of your group/talking to you about it, are not any different. I agree it's more fun with 6 people all hooting and hollering and trying to do whatever, but like, you went in with random folks, as long as they weren't actively doing something negative to you your experience was not particularly impacted on that ride. It's not like a bad pilot can fucking fly you into the ocean or not go to light speed, the ride is 100% dummy proof.

The wording you said the employee gave you gives me pause, and is closer to what I've experienced at WDW in the past as well, but it's certainly not RUDE, and you're not owed another ride just because of it. It's like getting the eternal life on Indiana Jones and complaining that you didn't get infinite riches - yeah it's DIFFERENT but it's not wildly different. It's still functionally the same ride. The only person having less fun than they should've is the person not engaging with the controls, but your functions in any given seat still work properly no matter what anyone else isd oing.

So being stuck with 4 people who don't actively do anything, doesn't constitute a poor ride experience?

The kid couldn't reach the controls to pilot the Falcon, 2 parents spent the entire ride filming their kid, and the Grandmother just watched the screen as if it was a movie.

I get the ride is "scripted" to a certain degree, but it's not fun to be stuck with people who make no attempt to be part of the story/experience.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
LOL too true. Problem is that LA rain is usually cold, unlike Orlando rain which can be nice and refreshing, and clears the parks for an hour anyways since tourists don't know it'll rain for an hour.

Orlando rain isn't nice and refreshing. It turns parks into the most humid possible swamp pockets 10 months out of the year. It's suffering.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
The best thing about smugglers run is when people are super excited to pilot it then a minute in I see the person on the right with the inverted controls get frustrated and then start arguing with the other pilot like it's they're fault.

They need to just turn off invert y, I'm used to it but every time I've ridden it people fly the falcon straight into the ground the whole time.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017

I went to Universal in Orlando on a random rainy Wednesday morning in October when I was there for a conference. It was amazing. Light drizzle kept the crowds away and I just walked onto Gringotts, Forbidden Journey, and Dueling Dragons. Rode all 3 in less than an hour.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
As I previously mentioned, the 335 ticket was significantly higher during the Food and Wine Festival (when I was interested in going).

Money is money, I can choose to spend it one way for a vacation or another. Its a shame because living in Miami, Disney World is essentially in my backyard. Their prices are ridiculous and deserve poor attendance.
If you live so close you should invest in an annual pass. I go to Disney World 1-2 times a week and only pay $33 a month to go. It's a no brainer.

Lightus

Oct 25, 2017
I've been to Galaxy's Edge twice. First time was September 7th and it was dead. Like so dead I thought something was wrong at first. I walked on to Smugglers Run without any wait:

I was an engineer first go round and enjoyed the ride but was a bit put off by how little that role does.

Second time was last weekend and it was probably the most crowded I've ever seen Hollywood Studios. At one point the food lines were long enough to look like ride lines. Took me 40-45 minutes to be able to order at the garage themed quick service (forgot the name). We chose there as other quick service restaurants such as the ABC commissary had lines out the door. If you're planning on checking out the park I highly recommend waiting until the hype dies down a bit, I went to Magic Kingdom the day before with no issues at all. No one in my party took a picture of the crowd but the line for Smuggler's doubled back in front of the falcon 3 times and went past the Cantina. I was actually surprised though, despite the line length it only took 90 min to get on the ride as the line was basically always moving. My brother and I were pilots this time and enjoyed the ride a decent amount more. Being the pilot makes you feel like you're actually doing something. I wish they would have given the engineers and gunners a joystick to aim with at the very least to make it a bit more even.

Side note: the Skyliner is great when it works but is a complete mess otherwise. Really feels Disney rushed the opening. The transfer station between Epcot and Hollywood Studios was slammed packed, with even cast members not knowing where the end of the lines were as multiple lines temporarily overlapped and collided. My brother asked how long after the park close the Skyliner runs and got a simple "I don't know", no suggestions on where to look it up or anything. Leaving Epcot they broke down for 15ish min at peak right after Epcot Forever due to a gondola with wheelchair support's doors not fully closing. Multiple stops in mid ride due to people taking too long to get on or off etc. Hope they get that situation figured out because it was so great the first time I rode it with basically constantly moving lines and a nice quiet view between parks.

Edit: just reread my post and realize it sounds a bit like an annoyed tangent. Just to be clear I love the Disney parks and go about once a month with an annual pass. I was mostly wanting to highlight the difference in experiences you'll have based upon when you go.

Last edited:

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So being stuck with 4 people who don't actively do anything, doesn't constitute a poor ride experience?

The kid couldn't reach the controls to pilot the Falcon, 2 parents spent the entire ride filming their kid, and the Grandmother just watched the screen as if it was a movie.

I get the ride is "scripted" to a certain degree, but it's not fun to be stuck with people who make no attempt to be part of the story/experience.
It has no fucking impact on the ride. It would have been no different if they didn't look at or talk to you either.

The only one making your ride experience miserable in that situation is you.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Disney's been botching this stuff almost every time since The Magic Kingdom opened with only 10,000 people. Everyone always gets scared the crowds will be bad so it ends up dead as fuck.
Rise of the Resistance opened as an outstanding success. They had to change the way boarding groups were distributed because guests kept showing up to the park at 2-3am and cast members were sick of their call times being 1:30am.

Tayaya

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Too bad. Looking forward to going soon. I'm looking forward to making my own lightsaber.

Savi's a great experience and worth the price of admission. It feels special and the quality of the lightsabers you build is great - they are very heavy and they have a nice flash on contact. The only two complaints I have are the lag on the actual swing sounds (and the fact that there are only 2 for each color), and the fitment on parts that have a definite orientation (like the red stripe on one of the Power and Control sleeves). They don't always line up perfectly, and in the case of mine it was originally not able to rotate enough, and now after a couple of months it rotates TOO much to line up the way I want it. I highly recommend checking out the Legacy sabres at Dok's - they are less expensive and the quality on some of them is outstanding! I am going to pick up the Kylo Ren one soon.

You're right. I only had to try 4 times to secure a reservation for a time slot and have never seen a weekend day yet where walk-ins get accepted. They turn people away all the time because no one wants to do that. I bet no one's going to want to pay $3500 to stay in a star wars themed experience hotel for 3 days/2 nights either, but they're building it anyway!

But the issue is, if I tell the CM that's right there as you unload what happened, and their response is "Oh well, that's the luck of the draw" that's garbage guest recovery, and I shouldn't have to march to the front of the park to have it resolved.

Complaining that you didn't get the role you wanted AFTER you had several chances to change it (could have asked when you got to the podium, could have spoken with the other people you were going to ride with, and if you got desperate you could have told the CMs that monitor everyone in the last waiting area (the one on the Falcon proper) isn't going to get a lot more sympathy from me. It sounds to me like you feel like you should've been given a second ride without having to wait again. That's unreasonable at ANY theme park, Disney or not. You could always use the Single Rider line, but you will almost always get Engineer going that route as they usually use it to fill uneven numbered parties (but again you could try trading). I've found that the Falcon is a very social experience, and even as an introvert who doesn't like crowds, I've had a great time with my crews just hamming it up or getting into the role, offering tips before and during the ride, etc.

EDIT - spelling stuff

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
PIT
Falcon is underwhelming and sometimes actively bad. Only had "fun" when I didn't care about a score and after a few beers at Baseline.

Lightus

Oct 25, 2017
Falcon is underwhelming and sometimes actively bad. Only had "fun" when I didn't care about a score and after a few beers at Baseline.

Not being sassy, do people care about scores after a ride? I've always viewed it as a ride more so than a game, where the score is just an added fun aspect. Like Buzz Lightyear or the Toy Story carnival ride I never seriously look at my performance after.

There's definitely improvements to be had to Smuggler's as I've mentioned in my last post but I didn't know concern about score was one of them.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
One question, is Oga's Cantina at DL Galaxy's Edge pretty much walk-in nowadays? With the stress of trying to get into RotR we're gonna need a few accessible drinks nearby lol

I went last week and we had to wait 5 minutes before we got in with a group of 4. We were at a standing table, and we couldn't order food (you have to get a reservation for a table, where you can order food), but I absolutely loved it. I thought it was so fun. I got the Fuzzy Tauntaun and loved it (not for the taste, but the effect, which I don't want to spoil). The space is awesome and has an insane attention to detail. I highly recommend going.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I went last week and we had to wait 5 minutes before we got in with a group of 4. We were at a standing table, and we couldn't order food (you have to get a reservation for a table, where you can order food), but I absolutely loved it. I thought it was so fun. I got the Fuzzy Tauntaun and loved it (not for the taste, but the effect, which I don't want to spoil). The space is awesome and has an insane attention to detail. I highly recommend going.
The Fuzzy Tauntaun was incredible. I loved how creative they were with all the drinks there.

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
Not being sassy, do people care about scores after a ride? I've always viewed it as a ride more so than a game, where the score is just an added fun aspect. Like Buzz Lightyear or the Toy Story carnival ride I never seriously look at my performance after.

There's definitely improvements to be had to Smuggler's as I've mentioned in my last post but I didn't know concern about score was one of them.

Unlikes TSMM or BL you can get negative points, which if you're using the Play Disney app will affect your credits in the land. It's just half thought out and not how people actual play.