• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't there contract issues with the carriers that carry the Disney Channels, though? That's the only reason I can think of that those aren't day and date.

Oh that's absolutely the reason and I'm well aware of that. I have no expectations that it'll happen, I'm just saying it would be nice.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Still waiting on Kids Incorporated.

(Yes I know what a rights issues hell that would be to try to get it on there.)

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
An original Nat Geo documentary: Sobrevolando

"From the cold waters of the Beagle Channel to the calid Caribbean Sea, "Sobrevolando", with the voice of the renowned Argentine musician Fito Páez, explores the geography, history and culture of eight stunning Latin American regions from above, with high definition images, unknown stories and fun facts about the natural and cultural diversity of each region."

I guess available Nov. 17 for all regions?

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
So I originally had the 3 year preorder deal, then got the free 1 year from Verizon. I've already gotten my 3 year order refunded, do I need to do anything on my Verizon account to make sure it doesn't charge me this upcoming cycle?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
So I originally had the 3 year preorder deal, then got the free 1 year from Verizon. I've already gotten my 3 year order refunded, do I need to do anything on my Verizon account to make sure it doesn't charge me this upcoming cycle?

I think you need to cancel it on the DisneyPlus page or else it'll auto-renew.

X05

Oct 25, 2017

"From the cold waters of the Beagle Channel to the calid Caribbean Sea, "Sobrevolando", with the voice of the renowned Argentine musician Fito Páez, explores the geography, history and culture of eight stunning Latin American regions from above, with high definition images, unknown stories and fun facts about the natural and cultural diversity of each region."

Makes sense, Nov 17 is when Disney+ will be available in LatAm

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I didn't care about the holiday special until right now and now I can't wait. 🤣

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Today we're announcing the newest Perk for our Ultimate members: 30-days of Disney+*.

Starting today, Ultimate members will be able to stream all of the great entertainment available with Disney+, including content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. From old favorites to the latest epic movies, series and Originals from the world's best storytellers, including the new season of The Mandalorian, we're excited to provide this trial as a Perk to our members. Ultimate members who are new to Disney+ will be eligible to claim the 30-day subscription trial through the Perks Gallery on their Xbox console, on the Xbox app on Windows 10 PC, or through the Xbox Game Pass mobile app on iOS and Android. Once the Perk is claimed, members will be directed to the Disney+ site activate their subscription. Disney+ is also available on Xbox One and will be available on Xbox Series X and S, so you can download the app via the Microsoft Store. If you're interested, don't wait too long! Members can claim and activate the trial until January 31.

news.xbox.com

Disney+ Comes to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks This Holiday - Xbox Wire

Since launching Xbox Game Pass in 2017, we’ve worked to make Xbox Game Pass the one membership for gamers and continue to provide the most value for members. In the spirit of this work we rolled out Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks earlier this year, and with the help of content partners and...

Quoting from the thread made - Xbox GPU is getting 30 days of Disney Plus

Last edited:

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I couldn't understand why they were bothering with the Lego Holiday special but after seeing that trailer it all makes sense. I can't wait.

Fuzzy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
If you're an Xbox Game Pass subscriber and want to watch WandaVision for free then don't redeem your free month of D+ until the end of January right before the offer expires.

Fuzzy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Season should end February 19th so yes, same with Fortnite deal but end of December instead (don't know the specifics on when the deal ends)
IIRC the last day for Game Pass subs to redeem D+ is January 31st so people should just wait until that weekend to do it so they can get the most content out of the trial.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle

This looks incredible.

Fuzzy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
variety.com

‘Darkwing Duck’ Reboot in the Works at Disney Plus (EXCLUSIVE)

A "Darkwing Duck" reboot is in early development at Disney Plus, Variety has learned from sources.

No writer is currently attached to the project, but sources say it will be executive produced by Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, James Weaver, and Alex McAtee of Point Grey Pictures. McAtee will oversee the project for the company.

Reps for Point Grey did not immediately respond to Variety's request for comment. Disney declined to comment.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Signed up yesterday when it launched here.

All Marvel movies are here, except the Spider-man movies.

Only two seasons of Simpsons.

Only first season of X-Men animated series.

Up to season 2 episode 3 of Mandalorian, so that's great.

Unsure of any other differences.

Last edited:

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Watching Hamilton, and I'm thinking, shouldn't Disney have some more of this stuff laying around? They make musicals so often, like a live recording of Lion King for instance could be an original addition if it exists. Especially stuff that doesn't tour anymore.

Just watched both episodes. This show is REALLY good. Episode 2 was a straight up love letter to old Tomorrowland.
Yeah. A bit weird they stealth-dropped it. You would think a new Mickey show would get more of a push.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Do we have an ETA on DuckTales S3 yet?

On Disney+? They unfortunately can't until the season concludes. And even then, I think they have to wait for cable/DisneyNow exclusivity to expire and then put the season on the service.

My guess is at least 2-3 months after the season finale. I wish new episodes would be on the service next day though.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
On Disney+? They unfortunately can't until the season concludes. And even then, I think they have to wait for cable/DisneyNow exclusivity to expire and then put the season on the service.

My guess is at least 2-3 months after the season finale. I wish new episodes would be on the service next day though.

How much is even left of the season? It's been like a full year since S3 started, how are they not done yet?

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I had to actually stop House of Tomorrow after that Bambi joke in it due to how hard I was laughing at it.

SecondVariety

Oct 29, 2017
It's been some time since I checked, but I checked today with an episode of clone wars, and it seems that the Disney+ app on my LG C9 is putting out Dolby Digital+.

I checked a few other shoes to confirm, but this awesome. I don't have to use a roku anymore and will have Dolby Vision as well. Does anyone know when this was fixed?

Fuzzy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Watching Hamilton, and I'm thinking, shouldn't Disney have some more of this stuff laying around? They make musicals so often, like a live recording of Lion King for instance could be an original addition if it exists. Especially stuff that doesn't tour anymore.
Sure, if they recorded those live performances in the past. IIRC Hamilton on D+ was a couple of performances stitched together to be able to have the more dynamic shots of the cameraperson up close while not having them in the other shots.

Last edited:

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Marvel's 616 is mostly boring stuff - although learning about Flo was interesting - but that fourth episode is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.