• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2018
Disney is releasing an original called Inside Pixar next month on the 13th.

This documentary series of personal and cinematic stories that provide an inside look into the people, artistry, and culture of Pixar Animation Studios.
Source:
whatsondisneyplus.com

Inside Pixar Coming Soon To Disney+

Disney has announced that a new behind-the-scenes documentary series, “Inside Out”, is coming to Disney+ on Friday November 13th. Disney hasn’t announced too many details on the series yet, offer than ...

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Watching Prop Culture, first couple of episodes could be a lot more interesting. But when he brings on Rick Moranis for Honey and the kids for Narnia that is amazing. Especially Anna Popplewell there. Too bad they didn't get Edmund. Still wondering if that isn't Michael Moore in disguise as the presenter though.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Watching Prop Culture, first couple of episodes could be a lot more interesting. But when he brings on Rick Moranis for Honey and the kids for Narnia that is amazing. Especially Anna Popplewell there. Too bad they didn't get Edmund. Still wondering if that isn't Michael Moore in disguise as the presenter though.

I watched the Roger Rabbit episode and one or two others and it never grabbed me. I keep meaning to watch more since it's so up my alley but I felt more focused on the actors than the props a lot of the time.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I watched the Roger Rabbit episode and one or two others and it never grabbed me. I keep meaning to watch more since it's so up my alley but I felt more focused on the actors than the props a lot of the time.
Yeah, I get that. I expected more something like "Toy Hunter", where it was more searchign and showcasing.
(you know, considering that dude loved Star Wars and stuff, that dude would be a great fit for a Disney show)

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Guys don't the remainder of your free Verizon year expecting to get the rest of your free time. It cuts off immediately.

I am in my final free month and was good through mid November. Everything I read indicated that I'd get to watch until the end of my billing period. Nope.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guys don't the remainder of your free Verizon year expecting to get the rest of your free time. It cuts off immediately.

I am in my final free month and was good through mid November. Everything I read indicated that I'd get to watch until the end of my billing period. Nope.

That sucks and is shady, I'm gonna wait for whole Mandalorian season to drop before subbing for a month but after that I'm not re-subbing for a while. If not for the free year this would have been one of the most disappointing streaming services I've tried, besides Mandalorian and rewatching a few marvel movies I have not used it at all

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised Disney hasn't announced an original animated series for Disney+ yet. Disney is -the- animation company. We've gotten Clone Wars season 7, but that's it.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised Disney hasn't announced an original animated series for Disney+ yet. Disney is -the- animation company. We've gotten Clone Wars season 7, but that's it.
Aside from the short shows, they have a Mickey Mouse show coming.
Also apparantly Chip 'n' Dale, Monsters at Work, What If and Star Wars: The Bad Batch.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA

I had the 1 year with Verizon on top of the 3 year pre-order deal. I canceled Disney+ on Verizon but when I go to the account page on Disney+'s website I can't see anything about my subscription or billing, just the promo to switch to the Hulu Bundle.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I had the 1 year with Verizon on top of the 3 year pre-order deal. I canceled Disney+ on Verizon but when I go to the account page on Disney+'s website I can't see anything about my subscription or billing, just the promo to switch to the Hulu Bundle.

I want the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu (without commercials) package. I'm not sure why the thing died but I'd have to move to a different Verizon package that's $10 more expensive, which would be fine if it didn't have commercials.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017

I think if you leave it run it just charges you the normal monthly fee onto your Verizon bill?

Stinks that this was only for a year... I think T-Mobile had a promo for HBO but not sure if it was temporary like this one or permanent?

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I think if you leave it run it just charges you the normal monthly fee onto your Verizon bill?

Stinks that this was only for a year... I think T-Mobile had a promo for HBO but not sure if it was temporary like this one or permanent?

Yes it'll start billing through Verizon. I didn't want that since I have Hulu separately and want to convert to a bundle without ads. I can upgrade to a more expensive wireless plan for 1 line but then I need to figure out how or if it's possible to ditch ads.

Jul 4, 2018
Their big animated series, Monsters at Work, got delayed to 2021.

whatsondisneyplus.com

“Monsters At Work” Delayed Until 2021

One of the first big announcements of upcoming shows coming to Disney+, was an animated series based after the events of Pixar’s “Monsters Inc”, called “Monsters At Work”. However, Disney has ...

Deleted member 48201

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2018

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
anyone having issues with the app and LG C9? Won't load at all - just goes to a blank screen. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and same thing. Was watching The Right Stuff just last week so no idea what happened.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
So, I see Disney has put up a nice collection of the Simpson's treehouse of Horror episodes.

Am I missing something that allows you to play them in a row? If I click on one and finish the episdoe, it goes immediately to the next episode of the season, not the next Treehouse of Horror episode.

Oct 25, 2017
What are the best things on D+ to show off an OLED TV?

Lion King, End Game and Guardians of the Galaxy look absolutely mindblowing

Too bad Nightmare Before Christmas isn't 4k Dolby Vision :(

Jul 4, 2018
What are the best things on D+ to show off an OLED TV?

Lion King, End Game and Guardians of the Galaxy look absolutely mindblowing

Too bad Nightmare Before Christmas isn't 4k Dolby Vision :(
Free Solo looks really good even with just HDR (no Dolby Vision on old Fox movies pre Disney)

Thor Ragnarok
Moana
Toy Story 4

And come December Mulan (2020) looks really damn good in HDR/Dolby Vision got huge praise from HDTVTest:

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
I'm new to the service and having trouble with the watchlist feature. At the weekend I went through adding stuff I wanted to watch to my watchlist and today with a day off I figured I'll enjoy some of it, but my watchlist is empty. I've noticed that when I select something to go in the watchlist it doesn't happen. The plus symbol turns into a tick, but if I go back that movie or show the tick is gone back to being a plus symbol.

Happens on phone and PS4 app.

Is this an error anyone else has experienced? I tried googling but nothing really similar comes up. It's annoying, there's way too much stuff for me not to be able to curate what I'll watch.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm new to the service and having trouble with the watchlist feature. At the weekend I went through adding stuff I wanted to watch to my watchlist and today with a day off I figured I'll enjoy some of it, but my watchlist is empty. I've noticed that when I select something to go in the watchlist it doesn't happen. The plus symbol turns into a tick, but if I go back that movie or show the tick is gone back to being a plus symbol.

Happens on phone and PS4 app.

Is this an error anyone else has experienced? I tried googling but nothing really similar comes up. It's annoying, there's way too much stuff for me not to be able to curate what I'll watch.

that was a bug on various devices at launch. guess it's come back?

Next on Disney+: November 2020
OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Next on Disney+: November 2020

Friday, November 6
  • Disney Goldie & Bear (s1)
  • Disney Goldie & Bear (s2)
  • Disney Junior Fancy Nancy: Fancy it Yourself (s1)
  • Disney's A Christmas Carol
  • Mr. Magoo
  • The Mandalorian Episode 202 - "Chapter 10"
  • Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom Episode 107 - "The Big Egg Switcheroo"
  • The Right Stuff Episode 106 - "VOSTOK"
  • Weird But True Season Finale Episode 313 - "Camping"
  • One Day at Disney Episode 149 - "Leslie Evans: Senior R&D Imagineer"

Friday, November 13

• Petra: City of Riches
  • Ultimate Viking Sword
  • The Mandalorian Episode 203 - "Chapter 11"
  • Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom Season Finale Episode 108 - "Baby Gorilla Grace"
  • Inside Pixar
  • The Right Stuff Episode 107 - "Ziggurat"
  • One Day at Disney Episode 150 - "Mark Gonzalez: Steam Train Engineer"
Tuesday, November 17
  • LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special

Wednesday, November 18
  • The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse
    • Mickey Mouse's Birthday
    • Supermarket Scramble
    • Cheesewranglers

Friday, November 20
  • Marvel's 616 Premiere
  • The Real Right Stuff Premiere
  • One Day At Disney Episode 151 "Season Finale"

Friday, November 27

• Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
  • The Adventures of Yellow Dog: Far From Home
  • Marvel's Spider-man: Maximum Venum (s3)
  • Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
  • Party Animals (s1)
  • Alaska: Port Protection
  • Black Beauty Premiere
  • The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse
    • House of Tomorrow
    • Hard to Swallow
  • The Mandalorian Episode 205 "Chapter 13"

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
So I just discovered by accident that there two big Star Wars documentaries from 1,5 and 2 hours long on Disney+. Great content and a must see for every Star Wars-fan even if you didn't like the last films. They are incredibly well crafted and give you a look of how much love and work has put into these movies.

What boggles my mind however is that you can only find them under extra's of the specific movies. Pretty sure not a lot of people even take a look there. With not much Star Wars content on Disney+ I find it incredibly strange that they don't have a separate tab somewhere. This would be the same if The Mandalorian or Frozen 2 documentary would also be hidden somewhere in the extras of the series/movie.

I am quite sure millions of Disney+ fans would love to see those documentaries, but they have no idea that they exist.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, is Owl House Season 1 missing it's first episode, or did they mislabel the episode as episode 2? I haven't watched before, but it says that the first episode in the collection is episode two. At least for me.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
anyone having issues with the app and LG C9? Won't load at all - just goes to a blank screen. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and same thing. Was watching The Right Stuff just last week so no idea what happened.

Is it working for you yet? Trying to watch the Mandalorian and the same thing happened to me.

Edit: Reinstalling worked for me

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the mood for some MCU and after some googling I'm still confused, I found a list of movies supposedly included that I don't see, like Endgame.
Do the list of movie differ from one region to another ? Which one offers the most complete catalog ?

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I'm in the mood for some MCU and after some googling I'm still confused, I found a list of movies supposedly included that I don't see, like Endgame.
Do the list of movie differ from one region to another ? Which one offers the most complete catalog ?

They definitely vary a lot by region, but I'm not sure if anyone has a complete catalog or not.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA

The US has everything except the Spider-Man films and Incredible Hulk.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Owl House is a treasure of a show.

I really hope when Disney said they don't want to limit where customers watch their content, they weren't just hinting at same day movies. Next day or same day episode premieres would be so good.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Owl House is a treasure of a show.

I really hope when Disney said they don't want to limit where customers watch their content, they weren't just hinting at same day movies. Next day or same day episode premieres would be so good.
Aren't there contract issues with the carriers that carry the Disney Channels, though? That's the only reason I can think of that those aren't day and date.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Still no Owl House or Muppets in Germany.

Has anyone tried the Watchparty feature yet? In Theory it sounds really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.