• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It was mentioned that it would be the only place to have all star wars films all in one place....so where's ep9?

Found Frozen 2 so that's definitely on here

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I have the app on my pixel but not available yet on my iPhone.

I'm floored with the sheer amount of content

Micknick

Nov 1, 2017
Whenever I try to stream anything in the UK I get hit with an error 83. I guess that's a problem for another time

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London
It's strange how the UK has Zootopia and not Zootropolis, not that I'm complaining.

Edit: It's good to see The Sword in the Stone has been seemingly properly restored unlike the Blu-ray release.

Last edited:

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Do the new countries getting it for the first time at least get Clone Wars starting weekly at the same time Mando does?

It was mentioned that it would be the only place to have all star wars films all in one place....so where's ep9?

Found Frozen 2 so that's definitely on here

It's coming, just not right away. They either have other deals in place like they did with Solo that stop it from arriving as early as Frozen did, or they're holding off a little because the DVD release was impacted. Note that they also didn't super promote the early digital response the way they did Frozen 2: they might not think it'll get people super pumped when it shows up, so they might not think it's worth it to curb what digital sales they'll get before they make it free.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's coming, just not right away. They either have other deals in place like they did with Solo that stop it from arriving as early as Frozen did, or they're holding off a little because the DVD release was impacted. Note that they also didn't super promote the early digital response the way they did Frozen 2: they might not think it'll get people super pumped when it shows up, so they might not think it's worth it to curb what digital sales they'll get before they make it free.
Yeah that's a good point I guess. Still a bit of a shame as I was planning to go for that tomorrow night. Oh well, theres so much other stuff to watch in the meantime and I've never seen any of clone wars.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Great, my TV's Internet browser won't let me log into Play Store to download the app manually as it hasn't shown up on the menu :\

Also not being able to watch in 4K on my desktop is infuriating, just like Netflix.

And not being able to sort/search by 4K/UHD content is a shame.

Wogan

Oct 28, 2017
(UK) I can play the app through my PS4 which will work fine for my game room but the living room tv currently only has a Virgin TiVo set up. I get Prime, YouTube and Netflix through their apps on there but from what I can tell there are still no deals in place for the Plus app to appear. Vague plans have been posted on various tech sites but nothing at launch. Anyone know what kind of time frame this could happen in usually? I understand current world events make the usual not so much.

smashballTaz

Oct 29, 2017
Great, my TV's Internet browser won't let me log into Play Store to download the app manually as it hasn't shown up on the menu :\

Also not being able to watch in 4K on my desktop is infuriating, just like Netflix.

And not being able to sort/search by 4K/UHD content is a shame.

Wow that's not great. No 4K even with the Windows Store App version of Netflix / Disney+?

Its only available on android for me right now, playback seems super smooth and I'm loving that Last Jedi at least has extras and directors commentary options. Good stuff!

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Yeah that's a good point I guess. Still a bit of a shame as I was planning to go for that tomorrow night. Oh well, theres so much other stuff to watch in the meantime and I've never seen any of clone wars.

Clone Wars is AMAZING.

Just either give it time to grow its legs or skip to season 2/3 if you don't like season 1. It takes a bit for them to figure out the right tone for the show.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Clone Wars is AMAZING.

Just either give it time to grow its legs or skip to season 2/3 if you don't like season 1. It takes a bit for them to figure out the right tone for the show.

Thanks! Will keep that in mind but will probably burn through season 1 even if it isnt landing for me. Gotta find something to do in lockdown!

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
(UK) I can play the app through my PS4 which will work fine for my game room but the living room tv currently only has a Virgin TiVo set up. I get Prime, YouTube and Netflix through their apps on there but from what I can tell there are still no deals in place for the Plus app to appear. Vague plans have been posted on various tech sites but nothing at launch. Anyone know what kind of time frame this could happen in usually? I understand current world events make the usual not so much.

Sky have a deal to bring it to their platform so you might be in for a wait on TiVo. If your TV isn't smart then maybe look at a fire stick or PS4/xb1?

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Won't recognise my login this morning after signing up at the start of March. Wait time for support is >30 m8ns. Suppose it's no surprise on launch day.

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
Got it downloaded on PS4 and my Android tablet.

First thing I watched: Gargoyles!

This is meant to send Disney a message.

Also quite happy to finally be able to see the new Ducktales

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Germany here,
Kinda disappointed neither Frozen 2 nor Toy Story 4 are there.

Also a lot of the cartoons I hoped for also aren't there despite being on D+ in the Netherlands for example.

No Mighty Ducks Animated show, no 90s Spider-man, no Silver Surfer, no old school Marvel cartoons except for the classic Xmen show, no other Xmen shows though.

I feel like since those are old titles I wanted, they won't add them later.

And I hope that the bigger Disney movies don't lack behind just because of stupid exclusive deals, because then I could still use a vpn

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Launch seems to have gone off without a hitch from the quick browse I just had in the UK.

App installed on my phone and my Samsung TV and profiles all set up - very hyped to have even more choice for things to watch!

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to a great offer from the Deutsche Telekom, i got Disney+ for free for half a year with the option of a discounted 5 bucks per month price starting with the 7th month.
Well, thank you Telekom. I just wish you would be as great with the expansion of fiber as you are with service offerings.

Going to drown myself in Mandalorian, Gargolyes and whatever i can find that hits my taste. ^^

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Well that'll teach me for sharing with friends - someone who is a bit bad with technology didn't realise how the profiles thing works (we already have Netflix and it's the same process!) so I now have lots of wonderful kids show recommendations after he's given it a go with his son.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Downloaded Disney+ on midnight and watched Disney Animation's Short Circuit. I definitely recommend everyone to watch those bitesized shorts, they're amazing!

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
no talespin on Disney+ (Austria) makes me sad, well at least gargoyles is still as cool as I remember it.

Jun 1, 2018
Thanks to a great offer from the Deutsche Telekom, i got Disney+ for free for half a year with the option of a discounted 5 bucks per month price starting with the 7th month.
Well, thank you Telekom. I just wish you would be as great with the expansion of fiber as you are with service offerings.

Going to drown myself in Mandalorian, Gargolyes and whatever i can find that hits my taste. ^^
too bad they are releasing the mandalorian weekly

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Glad to see this is now live! Watching on my Xbox.

But the new DuckTales, where is the episode "Woo-oo!"? It begins with "Daytrip of Doom!"

Oct 27, 2017
Now in my country, tried it on my Apple TV 4K.
Dolby vision and Dolby atmos won't work. Just freaking great. Shit's been out for months now, hasn't this been fixed yet?

Oct 29, 2017
Spain is missing all the 90s Fox Kids Marvel shows, that's a bummer.

When I use a VPN on my iPad to access the US or UK it doesn't let me airplay anything except the audio, is this a know issue with either the D+ app or using a VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.