• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzerPhire

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone had certain shows or movies not appear on their kids profile but show up on a normal one? Zootopia and Moana show up under my profile but when my daughter goes on her profile they aren't there, even when I search.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Has anyone had certain shows or movies not appear on their kids profile but show up on a normal one? Zootopia and Moana show up under my profile but when my daughter goes on her profile they aren't there, even when I search.

Yes, I suspect nothing PG or above is listed. Also, on a kid's profile, it doesn't show any placeholders for stuff they're awaiting the license for.

edited to add: well, it's not as simple as PG, since I can see Tangled, it has to be some kind of content in the movie itself regardless of rating. I tried searching for Boy Meets World once and couldn't find it because I was on my kids' account.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anime Ms. Marvel? I'm in love.
She has a really great arc in the Future Avengers series :D
marvel1bj2p.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Cancelled our Disney+ subscription. Between The Mandalorian, revisiting some classics and watching movies like Wreck-It Ralph and FreeSolo, there was definitely enough to justify it for a couple months. But that's it, particularly without much interesting new content.

Might be a service that interests us once our daughter is old enough, but that's a ways away.

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
Cancelled our Disney+ subscription. Between The Mandalorian, revisiting some classics and watching movies like Wreck-It Ralph and FreeSolo, there was definitely enough to justify it for a couple months. But that's it, particularly without much interesting new content.

Might be a service that interests us once our daughter is old enough, but that's a ways away.
I find new content I want to see all the time. But I'm a huge Disney fan.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Disappointing moment in the latest Goldblum episode where Jeff portrays people upset about wealth inequality as unreasonable whiners. At least Paul Wall replies with, "We definitely should equalize wealth."

Oct 25, 2017
Hah, the latest episode of Encore is shot at a high school that's like 5 blocks from me.

I didn't even know it was a school.

Edit: Oof, the ones that are trying to sing professionally are never the ones that should be.

Last edited:

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
"The Journey to the Lion King" making of piece that is part of the extras from the Lion King 2019 was a fascinating watch. I'm very glad they are including a decent amount of extra features with many of these titles.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Set your streaming plans accordingly! Disney+ has just announced which library and original titles will be available to stream starting in February 2020. From original films (Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made) animated series (Star Wars: The Clone Wars), and unscripted series (Shop Class), to studio films (Toy Story 4) and network television series (Unlikely Animal Friends), there's something for everybody to enjoy on Disney+!

Editors note: As more titles are announced, we will continue to update this article.

Saturday, February 1
Around the World in 80 Days
Big Business
The Sandlot
(Returning Title)
Wicked Tuna (Seasons 1–2)

Sunday, February 2
Descendants 3

Wednesday, February 5
Toy Story 4

Friday, February 7
Diary of a Future President (Episode 104—"The National Mall")
Disney Family Sundays (Episode 114—"Toy Story: Toy Bins")
Marvel's Hero Project (Episode 114—"Dynamic Danielle")
One Day at Disney (Episode 110—"Grace Lee: Storybook Artist")
Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made (Premiere)

Sunday, February 9
Old Dogs

Friday, February 14
My Dog, The Thief
Splash
Because of Winn-Dixie
Diary of a Future President
(Episode 105—"Whistleblower")
Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings (Episode 201—"Marching Down the Aisle") (Premiere)
Disney Family Sundays (Episode 115—"Princess and the Frog: Lily Pads")
Marvel's Hero Project (Episode 115—"Roving Robbie")
One Day at Disney (Episode 111—"Kristina Dewberry: Imagineering Construction Manager")

Sunday, February 16
Marvel's Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United

Thursday, February 20
Marvel Rising: Operation Shuri
Marvel Rising: Playing with Fire

Friday, February 21
Unlikely Animal Friends (Season 1–2)
Diary of a Future President (Episode 106—"Habeas Corpus")
Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings (Episode 202—"Alaska to Marry Me")
Disney Family Sundays (Episode 116—"Aristocats: Headbands")
Marvel's Hero Project (Episode 116—"Genesis the Amazing Animal Ally")
One Day at Disney (Episode 112—"Vince Caro: Pixar Recording Engineer")
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Episode 701—"The Bad Batch") (Premiere)

Thursday, February 25
Star Wars Resistance (Season 2)

Friday, February 28
I Captured the King of the Leprechauns
Imagination Movers
(Seasons 1–3)
Marvel's Future Avengers (Season 1)
Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars
(Episode 107—"Foreign Relations")
Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings (Episode 203—"A Flashy Proposal")
Disney Family Sundays (Episode 117—"Lion King: Paint Pour Artwork")
Marvel's Hero Project (Episode 117—"Superior Salvador")
One Day at Disney (Episode 113—"Lupe de Santiago: Seamtress")
Shop Class (Episode 101—"Hole-in-Won") (Series Premiere)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
(Episode 702—"A Distant Echo")

Friday, February 28

THEY'RE ADDING IT! Woooooo!

But seriously this is a good month overall. Weird that they're adding Phineas and Ferb Star Wars when I'm pretty sure it's already there as a multi part episode.

Surprised to see they're adding the old Darby O Gill "documentary". That's a real deep reach.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Good and admirable kid as always in this week's Hero Project, but the general "MILITARY FOR LIFE" tone of the episode was a little bleh.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Akira and the rest of the kids from Disk are probably in the same legal ownership as Leopardon. Probably we won't be hearing about them ever again :'v
Not even in the comics.

mtj8033

Dec 27, 2017
Anybody having issues with the LG oled tv app? Getting error code 1017 failure last few days. Tried reinstalling but no luck

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone watching on a PS4 run into an issue where episodes will just fastforward up to a couple minutes ahead? Fells like I run into this every time i watch a couple of Simpsons episodes.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Darn most of Randy Cunningham season one is missing.
Set your streaming plans accordingly! Disney+ has just announced which library and original titles will be available to stream starting in February 2020. From original films (Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made) animated series (Star Wars: The Clone Wars), and unscripted series (Shop Class), to studio films (Toy Story 4) and network television series (Unlikely Animal Friends), there's something for everybody to enjoy on Disney+!

Editors note: As more titles are announced, we will continue to update this article.

Saturday, February 1
Around the World in 80 Days
Big Business
The Sandlot
(Returning Title)
Wicked Tuna (Seasons 1–2)

Sunday, February 2
Descendants 3

Wednesday, February 5
Toy Story 4

Friday, February 7
Diary of a Future President (Episode 104—"The National Mall")
Disney Family Sundays (Episode 114—"Toy Story: Toy Bins")
Marvel's Hero Project (Episode 114—"Dynamic Danielle")
One Day at Disney (Episode 110—"Grace Lee: Storybook Artist")
Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made (Premiere)

Sunday, February 9
Old Dogs

Friday, February 14
My Dog, The Thief
Splash
Because of Winn-Dixie
(Episode 105—"Whistleblower")
Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings (Episode 201—"Marching Down the Aisle") (Premiere)
Disney Family Sundays (Episode 115—"Princess and the Frog: Lily Pads")
Marvel's Hero Project (Episode 115—"Roving Robbie")
One Day at Disney (Episode 111—"Kristina Dewberry: Imagineering Construction Manager")

Sunday, February 16
Marvel's Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United

Thursday, February 20
Marvel Rising: Operation Shuri
Marvel Rising: Playing with Fire

Friday, February 21
Unlikely Animal Friends (Season 1–2)
Diary of a Future President (Episode 106—"Habeas Corpus")
Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings (Episode 202—"Alaska to Marry Me")
Disney Family Sundays (Episode 116—"Aristocats: Headbands")
Marvel's Hero Project (Episode 116—"Genesis the Amazing Animal Ally")
One Day at Disney (Episode 112—"Vince Caro: Pixar Recording Engineer")
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Episode 701—"The Bad Batch") (Premiere)

Thursday, February 25
Star Wars Resistance (Season 2)

Friday, February 28
I Captured the King of the Leprechauns
Imagination Movers
(Seasons 1–3)
Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars
(Episode 107—"Foreign Relations")
Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings (Episode 203—"A Flashy Proposal")
Disney Family Sundays (Episode 117—"Lion King: Paint Pour Artwork")
Marvel's Hero Project (Episode 117—"Superior Salvador")
One Day at Disney (Episode 113—"Lupe de Santiago: Seamtress")
Shop Class (Episode 101—"Hole-in-Won") (Series Premiere)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
(Episode 702—"A Distant Echo")

Friday, February 28

THEY'RE ADDING IT! Woooooo!

But seriously this is a good month overall. Weird that they're adding Phineas and Ferb Star Wars when I'm pretty sure it's already there as a multi part episode.

Surprised to see they're adding the old Darby O Gill "documentary". That's a real deep reach.
Sweet future avengers!

annoyed Mighty med is still missing when it was supposed to be there at launch

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
Has anyone watching on a PS4 run into an issue where episodes will just fastforward up to a couple minutes ahead? Fells like I run into this every time i watch a couple of Simpsons episodes.

I had consistent trouble like that with the PS4 app. Bit the bullet and bought myself an Amazon Fire Stick 4K and it's been smooth sailing streaming from that.

TheZjman

Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Really excited to finally get this in the UK soon, the TV spot for the marvel movie shows was soooo cool. Can't wait for Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Forgot to say before, but I'm happy that Marvel Future Avengers is coming. Looking forward to finally watching it.
This has happened to me nearly every time I've used the PlayStation 4 app since launch. Kept hoping it would be solved, but last I checked, it still happened. So I mostly just stick to using the Xbox One app. Haven't had any issues with that one.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
The credits for all the originals are so long. I keep falling for it thinking something is longer than it actually is. For instance. It lists Lamp Life as 11 minutes but it's close to 6 in actuality.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Just to update, Disney+ cancellations didn't do much as that 26.5m was at year end right now they say they have 28.6m. So they actually added a little over 2m in the period that everyone was saying they dropped it online. Again just like Pokémon don't listen to the online buzz.

Source: https://deadline.com/2020/02/disney-has-26-5-million-subscribers-1202851231/

I have to say I'm a little surprised (only a little). There were tons of anecdotes with "watched Mandalorian, time to cancel", but at the same time there tons of 1 and 3 year accounts already locked in for a longer time. I'd say "let's wait for that 3 year contract to lift" but also by then, the service will undoubtedly boom even more as it expands to a bunch of countries.

Still, it is a family service that will continue and although I have been skeptical until the numbers came out, it's still looking really really good. Just hope they continue to put out quality original content over the years.

Jul 4, 2018
I have to say I'm a little surprised (only a little). There were tons of anecdotes with "watched Mandalorian, time to cancel", but at the same time there tons of 1 and 3 year accounts already locked in for a longer time. I'd say "let's wait for that 3 year contract to lift" but also by then, the service will undoubtedly boom even more as it expands to a bunch of countries.

Still, it is a family service that will continue and although I have been skeptical until the numbers came out, it's still looking really really good. Just hope they continue to put out quality original content over the years.

That would be well and good if they were breaking out by region but Europe and India release in March and will pump numbers up a bunch, so it will be hard to tell how much churn in day the US.

Edit: sorry misread your post but I think this post is still important to the context of future sub numbers so will leave it up unchanged.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
So, I use Roku to watch D+, but I subbed through Disneyplus.com. How would I be counted in the sub categories. (just kind of curious)

Jul 4, 2018
So, I use Roku to watch D+, but I subbed through Disneyplus.com. How would I be counted in the sub categories. (just kind of curious)
It's done by payments so you'd be counted as through their website. Also that's how they'd want people to subscribe as they don't have to share revenue with anyone, I subscribe through iOS and Apple takes a cut I think it's 30% for the first year and 15% every other year after that.

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
I found/rewatched my old DVD copy of the Buzz Light Star Command movie from 2000. The writing in this special is pretty damn witty lol. Really enjoyed it other than Jim Hanks Knock off Woody cameo, this should be on Disney+.

Status
Not open for further replies.