• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
So what's up with them not having the Aladdin series on there? It's like the one series they don't have.

ElNerdo

Oct 22, 2018
So PS4 app is still missing HDR, though it does get 4k on Pro.

Vizio seems to have pushed out an update to allow the Disney+ Android app to cast to their Cast-ready TVs, but unfortunately it's not going above 720p and also not HDR. :/

Also tried a few other movies, and they're staying at 480p. It's either the Disney+ app or Vizio's casting...or both.

Last edited:

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping they eventually add a way to choose the next episode or any episode from any season while watching like in Netflix.

Maybe some sort of category/playlist system that puts stuff in order for people, like either all the marvel movies in release order or the Star Wars movies in episode order.

Also other thing is maybe working on how the stuff is ordered in the A-Z order because Aladdin and Aladdin 3 are next to eachother but Aladdin 2, aka The Return of Jafar is all the way in T

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of Error 42 on Xbox tonight. Was able to get up and through all 3 episodes of Mandalorian, but after that it was kaput. Not a connection issue from my end either.

Looking forward to diving back into Gargoyles and Recess, among some older and Disney Channel films, when I have the time. Hoping we hear some more plans in the near future.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so digging the NatGeo catalog. I remember recording so many episodes of Brain Games when I still had DirecTV only to not ever watch it, and now I have the whole series!

Oct 28, 2017
I was watching all of the Treehouse of Horror episodes of The Simpsons. All of a sudden they take a turn for the crappy. They sometimes arent even really Halloween themed. I decided to check the season where it all went wrong and I should have known. It was season 10. The same season the whole show started its downward spiral into shit.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I'm looking forward to this Pixar shirt called loop, the premise seems interesting and thought provoking.

One of these, which has yet to be released, is titled "Loop." According to Pixar, the film follows "a non-verbal, autistic girl and a chatty boy [who] are partnered on a canoeing trip. To complete their journey across an urban lake, they must both learn how the other experiences the world."

"Loop" was directed by Pixar filmmaker Erica Milsom, who has featured people with disabilities in some of her previous work. Her award-winning 2017 short film "So Much Yellow," for example, follows a 1960s family after they make the heart-wrenching decision to institutionalize their son with Down syndrome. Milsom is also working on a series called "Diana and the Cake Boys," centered around residents in a group home for adults with intellectual disabilities.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Watching Mulan for the first time. Whoever they got to sing these songs as Mulan can belt them belt. This "who I am inside" or what not song was impressive.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
I remember hearing about a new Star Wars animated series coming out for Disney+ (besides season 7 of Clone Wars), but I can't find any info on it now. What was the name of it?

Valiant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was watching all of the Treehouse of Horror episodes of The Simpsons. All of a sudden they take a turn for the crappy. They sometimes arent even really Halloween themed. I decided to check the season where it all went wrong and I should have known. It was season 10. The same season the whole show started its downward spiral into shit.

The Trashman episode is dope tho.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Just got done watching The Flight of the Navigator. I hadn't seen it since I was really young and it still holds up.

fotn11.jpg

I want one

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Oof the ending of episode 3 of imagineering story was dark
Someone mentioned earlier that the episode glossed over the failures of Euro Disney, but I disagree, they spent more time than I was expecting on the park's subpar performance out of the gate and various things that didn't work, plus some of the negative reception they received from the French. It also suddenly shifted into a critical direction about Eisner, who was originally painted as the second coming of Walt for the imagineers but, after Frank Wells' death, became a cold money man who didn't give a shit about creativity anymore.

I know very little about Euro Disney outside of the joke about it on The Simpsons, so I appreciated learning about what the park actually entails, the work that went into it, everyone's hopes and intentions for it. Helped create a slightly more well-rounded view of the park beyond the caricature of it being a flop, imo.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
The latest episode of HSM feels like Ryan Murphy directed that one.

the future episodes for encore look good. can't wait.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
this Yellowstone show has incredible footage, but the voiceover and music are so over the top. Feels like I am watching a Doritos commercial. Tempted to mute it LOL

I'll prob only check out Ramsay's show from the Nat Geo show. I can't stand it when docs talk down to me or require the dramatic music to make it more 'intense and exciting' for the American household >_>

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I remember hearing about a new Star Wars animated series coming out for Disney+ (besides season 7 of Clone Wars), but I can't find any info on it now. What was the name of it?
There's no info on it yet. No name, release info, or even what it's about. All we know is Filoni is working on a new animated show, possibly with Favreau. I would bet we won't see it before 2021 since Clone Wars S7 is out in a few months and he's been doing Mandalorian too.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

Blame the Al Jean era who never snapped out of the Movie Spoof shit.

Oct 27, 2017
So PS4 app is still missing HDR, though it does get 4k on Pro.

Vizio seems to have pushed out an update to allow the Disney+ Android app to cast to their Cast-ready TVs, but unfortunately it's not going above 720p and also not HDR. :/

Also tried a few other movies, and they're staying at 480p. It's either the Disney+ app or Vizio's casting...or both.
I'm seeing the same thing. No HDR on Pro, and 720p max when casting to my Vizio. Disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.