• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
watching even stevens right now.

crazy how i still remember most of the episodes even tho i havent watched it in probably 15 years

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh man nothing brings back memories than the Gargoyles theme song.... still so good after all this time.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna ask again. Can you setup a 2nd profile with a different password?

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Muppet pirate island is making me put all the songs in repeat on YouTube

Love the music

Gotta watch the film again - I have the VHS and must have watched it about 20+ times years ago 😂

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
so as it stands Apple TV+ has by a pretty wide margin the best 4K/Dolby Vision bit-rates and image quality...but it's original shows are pretty lackluster

Disney+ has an excellent back catalog of titles but the 4K/Dolby Vision quality is not as good and pretty much on par with Netflix (or slightly above it)...if only we could get the image quality of Apple combined with the titles on Disney+ we would have the perfect streaming platform

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
? it was incredibly straightforward when I signed in this morning. Maybe try restarting the app?

I'm going to try to clarify. I don't have an apple phone. My parents do have an apple tv box. When I go into the apple tv + app on the Apple tv box, I don't get any option to sign into anything. I can find a "try Apple tv free" page that leads me to the 7 day trial with the recurring sub obviously. So do I have to get an apple tv sub to even try to use my Disney plus sub on my parents Apple tv box?

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
There's something humorous about "The Adventures of Andre & Wally B." being up on the service. It's a whole lot of nothing without its historical context, none of which seems to be mentioned on the site.

JTSilver

Games Actor
Verified
Sep 1, 2019
For anyone wondering, I'm getting HDR on the Samsung TV Disney+ app.
And I'm pretty sure it's in 4K as well, but I can't figure out a way to get it to tell me what resolution it's running at.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Between Lady and the Tramp and Noelle I really hope they put more energy in future movies. Didn't even finish Lady and the Tramp and Noelle feels like a frankenstein of Elf, The Santa Clause 2, and Fred Claus. It's cute but just not very good.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
I'm confused, does Disney+ support Dolby Vision only for HDR and not HDR 10? I have a KS8000 and want to know if it can do HDR for Disney+

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at this selection legit makes me sad Spider-Man isn't wholly included.

Just buy him back, Disney, pls.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
I really wish services like this would allow you to download movies outside of a phone app. I'm on satellite internet so I'd never be able to stream in 4K (or even 1080p) at home.

shtolky

Oct 27, 2017
Excuse my potential ignorance, but I have an HDR question. When I boot up netflix on my PS4, my LGB8 switches to HDR mode automatically. When I boot up Disney Plus, that doesn't happen, and the picture mode stays in standard. How do I get HDR to work on Disney Plus on the PS4? I appreciate the help.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
So is every Dolby Vision supported movie also in HDR 10? Because the details section of each film only mention Dolby Vision
If it supports Dolby Vision it should also have an HDR10 version, but I've read posts earlier in this thread of people having trouble with it on the TV app. I don't own that TV anymore so I can't help you with that sorry. :/

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already, but is there an option to sort your Watchlist (either manually, but I'd settle for alphabetically)? I don't see an option anywhere so I'm thinking it's just not implemented or a bug, but in case it's somewhere obvious and I'm just missing it, I thought I'd ask.

Theiea

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to set stream quality? I have a 4k tv but don't want to stream in 4k due to Shitty net and data caps.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Thank you. So the episodes I'm skipping are they just filler or do they add to the plot and character development but just aren't as good?

TCW was aimed at a younger audience before S3 and the episodes you're skipping are the episodes that go heavy on the kiddy stuff. Some folks appreciate them for the character development but in my opinion they don't add much and really stop people from getting to the really good arcs of the later seasons.

Because make no mistake, the later arcs are some of the best SW out there. Mandalore and Maul arcs are just fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.