• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
I expected there would be launch day problems. But man, I thought BAMTech was built for this. How could they not learn anything from GoT S7 Premier?

edit: and I will expect more problems during thanksgiving weekend.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Finally got the profile icons to show and AAAA THERE'S ONE FOR BOLT.

Do I choose Bolt or Nick? Decisions, decisions...

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's the right version.

That song *stinks*.

It wasn't in the theatrical, and nor was it in the most recent Blu-Ray release. NOT MY MUPPETS CHRISTMAS CAROL WITH IT. Any time I've been stuck with the version of the movie with that song in, it feels like it lasts ten minutes.

It IS in the far superior 20th anniversary version though.

Song makes the movie. :D

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
Welp, Samnsung TV app still not working for me. I can browse the app and find something to watch, but when I hit play all I get is a audio and no video =\. I shall try later then.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
There's a lot of stuff I didn't expect to be in here or didn't know Disney had access to like Sister Act it Santa Claus

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
So if I already have Hulu without ads, I sign up for this and I automatically only get charged a buck a month or whatever? They could have integrated this better, I don't like just having to trust they won't mess up the payment.

Edit: Or wait, it's not a bundle so I would be paying like 7 bucks a month after the 5.99 credit? What is this? Is it actually cheaper to have Hulu with ads to get the bundle?

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Login to your Verizon account, go to Manage Add-Ons, look for Disney+ under Entertainment then just add it. It'll re-direct you to the D+ site to create an account. First year is free then $7/month after.
So it looks like just having FIOS is not enough. I hope this post helps people who thought the way I did.

You are only eligible for this offer if you have unlimited wireless service or sign up for a NEW FIOS account.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow the Santa Clause is in Dolby vision
49055310083_f0f3b5815c_o.gif

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Not working on my PS4 last I checked and I couldn't add more than 5 things to my wishlist. First day problems hopefully resolved soon. Happy to be able to finally watch Fantasia without buying it.

Jim

Oct 27, 2017
Welp, Samnsung TV app still not working for me. I can browse the app and find something to watch, but when I hit play all I get is a audio and no video =\. I shall try later then.
Force quit the app (hold back button several seconds), and try again. Was pleasently surprised to see the app on my KS8000 menu.

Working well, slightly laggy UI but 4K HDR looking good.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Any word on if they will let you change aspect ratios for the Simpsons in the future?
There was word they were going to offer them prior to launch, though I don't recall the validity of the individual. Could be they wanted to prioritize getting the service up across the board over tuning an aspect ratio option/alternative season listings.
In any case, hopefully they consider adding them and informing their audience soon, given how big of a deal was made for that show being on the service.

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
I tried my PS4Pro for HDR10 but I think it only supports DV as going through details it only says DV icon.
On my Nvidia Shield it says both HDR10 and DV but I cannot get HDR to work for me on my shield.

Any ideas? I'm in Canada. Plex and Netflix 4K HDR10 work. I got a Sony900E XBR.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
So if I already have Hulu without ads, I sign up for this and I automatically only get charged a buck a month or whatever? They could have integrated this better, I don't like just having to trust they won't mess up the payment.

Edit: Or wait, it's not a bundle so I would be paying like 7 bucks a month after the 5.99 credit? What is this? Is it actually cheaper to have Hulu with ads to get the bundle?

The bundle gets you ESPN too. If you don't care about it then I think the cost is exactly the same no matter which way you go.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle

My understanding is if all the accounts are under the same email, it just gives yuou a credit for 5.99. So instead of the bundle being 12.99, it would be 18.99 for the ad free.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Just watched an episode of Goof Troop which had the weird cropping issue.
Then watched an episode of Disney's Doug, which isn't nearly as bad as I remember. I actually kinda liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.