• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutagenic

Oct 30, 2017
I downloaded some things on my phone before leaving for work. I didn't realize it would only download at standard quality, ugh. Fixed it in settings for the next time.

Skyejack

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2019
So the quality setting in the iTunes app is just for downloaded content, right? It has no effect on streaming over wifi quality?

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Just reminds me of the server issues when Pokémon Go launched. They'll figure it out, they were likely anticipating these issues because there's no real way to gauge what to expect until the product is out in the real world and being used. Will probably take a few weeks to get all the kinks worked out.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I'm going with the "we wanted server load to be like this to post the exceeded our demands post" narrative

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
People in here were really expecting Disney + to go smoothly for the first few hours /days after being available?

It was always going to happen. No matter how prepared they were for this.

ilikesanta

Oct 26, 2017
The Mandalorian is missing the play button on the xbox app for me :( I can watch Simpsons and a new Hope, so that's something

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
So I already have a Hulu Live TV subscription. What's the cost difference between signing up for the D+ / Hulu bundle versus just subbing to D+ separately?

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"All major streaming services have delays. When they opened Netflix in 2007, nothing worked!"

"Yeah, but, John, if The Pirates of the Caribbean stream breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists."

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
Like i honestly wouldn't care if they slapped on rips of the DVD sets as a standard definition option and called it a day. I just want to stream classic Simpsons, why does it always seem like Im asking for too much with this

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Verizon has yet to send me a scrap of info on this despite signing up. Good thing this thread exists.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Muppet Christmas Carol doesn't have the deleted song "When Love is Gone" as part of the movie itself, but it is included in the extras. And that's ...good enough, I guess.

Mickey's Christmas Carol really shouldn't be zoomed-in widescreen (originally 4:3) but I can't imagine they're ever gonna fix that. It sucks.

What's the story for it's deletion?

Status
Not open for further replies.