• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's as good as mandalorian has been so far, I'm down for anything.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Do it Disney!

923564d60b2e1afc398c4c1457c53541.png

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Eh. Mandalorian for some reason is more interesting to me as a series. This guy is at most a one tone character. Zero interest.

Jul 5, 2019
I don't think <The Cassian Andor> is the name of the series? It's just the way the Tweet is phrased, the source still says that the show is untitled.

Oct 25, 2017
gotta give it to them, 5 years ago they wouldve tried to make this into a movie and this forum wouldve been forced to like it

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
I'm fine with more Diego Luna but I think they could probably come up with a better concept than just a Cassian Andor backstory show.

Hope we get a lot more than that. Tony Gilroy is attached so it should be good at least.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean Diego Luna is fcking awesome, and I loved Rogue One, but....

Do we really need a prequel of a prequel?......

Can Disney just be like.... a LITTLE creative?

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I liked this character but it's weird to position an entire series around him. But I'm interested to see more of the dark grungy corners of the SW universe he operates in.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Cool beans, love The Mandalorian so far. Also can't wait for General Kenobi!

Sendero

Oct 25, 2017
Hope it's unique and good. It's always great to have more Latinos in higher profile roles.
Surely, the Rebel's crew at some point would have to interact with 'Fulcrum' Cassian.

Hope by having The Mandalore taking the full attention of the fans, this series is able to do their own thing, without the pressure of being on the main spot.

Last edited:

kVH2LpZd

Apr 3, 2019
I don't even know who that is, and I have about 50 fucking Star Wars Books in my attic. This new Disneyverse kind of lost me.....

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why not focus on Erso though? The way they had to recut Rogue One left a lot of back story to be desired.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
...is this coming out before the Obi Wan series? Honestly the only thing I liked about Rogue One was K-2SO and occasionally Jyn.

Like... Obi Wan has to be coming first, right?

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ERA will eat so much crow when this series reveals its own version of "baby Yoda" and becomes the most popular Star Wars series ever. Mark my words.