• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
That is nice but Disney would control everything in the end. Look at Star Wars games, you can't do anything without Lucasarts approval. And you really think that Disney would allow dark Epic Mickey?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
So you're saying there's a chance we'll get something else in the wonderful world of Grim Fandango?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Disney out here like "do all the creative work for us and we'll pay you if we decide it's worth our time"

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Disney IP in video games have so much untapped potential. I hope this leads to something.

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
Ducktales 3 using the 2017 cartoon as the basis for its visual style and have Donald as an additional playable character with a different playstyle than Scrooge

Last edited:

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Please, for the love of god, bring back Disney Infinity. Ditch the toy aspect and just go wild with Disney's huge library of properties. Make the stories bigger and more engaging. Give us more alternate costumes/movesets. The only problem with the originals was that they relied on toys selling.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly? It's Disney. They closed down most of the game studios they acquired and hollowed out Lucasarts. They're incredibly protective of their IP on multiple levels. I don't doubt that Disney thinks they're going to be much more liberal with allowing external developers to play with their IP, but whether it'll actually work out that way in practice...

In other words, I'll believe it when I see it.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
YO!
Indiana Jones by Naughty Dog, Crystal Dynamics, Eidos Montreal, Bluepoint or Bend (anyone who has touched Uncharted or Tomb Raider) and will die a happy man.

Also a New Monkey Island game please...

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
The Marvel floodgate is opened

When will the Simpson's show up in kingdom hearts?

Horror

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Mario & Mickey at the Olympic Games.

It would sell a hell out of a lot more with a Disney star-studded cast as opposed to the B-rated castoffs Sonic drags with him to these games.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
those arent copyrighted by disney, davy jones and the flying dutchman were real ass urban legends/folk tales/whatever?
I really like Disney's Davy Jones though
latest

In folklore I think Davy Jones/Davy Jones locker is just hell. The Flying Dutchman is the ghost story iirc.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I would rather great studios worked on their own IP unless a publisher feels it needs a well known IP to be successful.