• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
It would be amazing if Gunn rewote Vol 3 to work this entire saga into the storyline somehow. He should have the gang discover something terrible in Starlord's past, they fire him from the Guardians and then he gets redeemed by the end 😃

TheModestGun

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Thank god. Its seriously would not have been the same without him. That series is for all intents and purposes his baby.

Son Goku

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Oh man between saying Carol is strongest avenger and this endgame is gonna bomb

At least that's what my right wing acquaintances will say before it breaks records

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
This news out of nowhere is crazy. Almost as crazy as the news when Disney first fired him in the first place.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
lol wow. Disney fucked this up so bad. I really didn't think they would double back and rehire him. I'm happy though. It'll be nice to round out the trilgoy with the same director. The first 2 movies are fantastic.

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
I was just watching the first GotG last night and lamenting how we may never get another with that unique vision.

With all that is going wrong right now, it's nice for something to go right.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
I disagreed with Disney firing him for his comments he made many years ago but understood why they felt they had to do it. Glad they fixed this mistake.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
tenor.gif

RJeddy

Dec 4, 2017
A decision months in the making between Disney and Marvel Studios? Feige leaves no man behind.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This. Disney should have owned up to their L sooner, but I'm glad they eventually made things right.
Honestly it ended up being way better in the end.

People now realize that Gunn is actually a cool dude that made efforts to change from being a dumbass in the past, got top billing for other movies from other studios thanks to people backing him up, had alot of notable people backing him up like Bautista, and now is back to finish his trilogy and can even fuck off if he wants to.

Really there couldn't be a better ending to this whole debacle and all of this happened because of some right wing idiots thinking they can weaponize outrage culture and only made their enemy stronger.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
No director worth mentioning wanted to touch this. Standing up for your colleagues is important.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Disney, man, even when they fuck up they end up fixing it. Can they do no wrong?

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Best news

Considering how much Feige has to do with modern Disney's success, I'm glad that boneheaded move by Horn was reversed

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I guess all they needed to do was wait a few months until the "controversy" died down. I also assume nobody want to step into Gunn's shoes.

Bautista scorched the fucking Earth though lol.

Last edited:

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
It would be amazing if Gunn rewote Vol 3 to work this entire saga into the storyline somehow. He should have the gang discover something terrible in Starlord's past, they fire him from the Guardians and then he gets redeemed by the end 😃
I'm really hoping for a Cernovich stand-in getting dunked on in some way.