• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
I guess WB Montreal and Last of Us 2 are left to be confirmed, and it'll be a hell of a Gamescom if it happpens. Also, Square Enix might bring Avengers, FFVIII and/or FFVII, and Cyberpunk might debut new Cyberpunk footage here as well, so pretty darn exciting!

Sawzer

Nov 5, 2017
I guess WB Montreal and Last of Us 2 are left to be confirmed, and it'll be a hell of a Gamescom if it happpens. Also, Square Enix might bring Avengers, FFVIII and/or FFVII, and Cyberpunk might debut new Cyberpunk footage here as well, so pretty darn exciting!

Hold your horses. Tomorrow he can confirm that a new Borderlands/Iceborne/Breakpoint/Ancestors/Outer Worlds trailer will debut there instead

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
is there any info on what kind of game Disintegration is in that issue of Edge? Like I still dunno if it's singleplayer or multiplayer-focused, for one thing, so I've no idea if I should be excited or not.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have never heard of disintegration but it.now has my interest. Had no idea creator of Mc is on this

The trailer debut better have gameplay

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
WB Montreal won't be there bud. That placeholder leak was a fake.

Sawzer

Nov 5, 2017
And i don't think Sony have plans to show TLOU2 substantially before the release of Death Stranding really. Month after the release it is. So TGA/PSX release date trailer is my guess

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
The Gears 5 trailer is apparently a story trailer, so don't raise expectations that we'll see actual campaign footage.

Bryo4321

Nov 20, 2017
Wait, WHO is the creator of master chief? Staten? Seropian?

Oh it's lehto. Definitely interested in it. Love me a decent sci fi fps. Hope it's not battle royale or something.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest this Gamescom Opening Night thing is getting pretty good, hope this will stay for years to come

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
I know the leak was a fake, but who says they won't be there for sure? I really want a game from that team, it's been almost 6 years without one.
Idk, I wouldn't get my hopes up. They like to shorten the time between announcement and reveal, and there's no way they'd release a Batman game in the spring. Especially not near Cyberpunk and Avengers