• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2083

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

R0wseSv.jpg

The Dishonored roleplaying game is a 300-page hardback book that comes with custom 20-sided dice. Players can take on the role of a pre-made character or create an original character in the Empire of the Isles. This was the expansive world featured in the squalid but beautiful quasi-Victorian settings of Arkane's fantastical stealth adventures Dishonored and Dishonored 2 as well as various DLC stories.

A mock-up of the new table top game Modiphius/Bethesda
Players can take part in the kind of stealthy assassination missions that are central to the video games, but they can also play as explorers, couriers, duelists, and inventors, reflecting some of the games' variety of colorful NPCs. The games' central characters Emily and Corvo are also playable.

The Dishonored roleplaying game is coming out this summer priced at $39.99.

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
excellent, i love it. the games themselves are pretty rad but im really in love with the (appropriately moniker'd) "whale-punk" world.

hopefully they also include a fun miniature line.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Very cool. I will try to pick this up. Love the setting and lore of these games.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Amazing. No idea if I ever actually persuade my group to play it (we're lifelong VtM fans), but I definitely want to own it.

Bunga

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Huh that's neat. I'm playing through Death of the Outsider right now and it's such a shame we're unlikely to see more games. They're wonderful.

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
That's not a tabletop game, that's a pen-n-paper RPG. Though still cool, the world doesn't need another miniature filled ameritrash game.

Aranath

Jan 15, 2018
Sweet. Dishonored has one of my absolute favourite settings, so I'm really happy to hear about this.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
That sounds pretty cool. There are already some tabletop games that have a similar aesthetic.

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
Signed up for updates on this.
I hope there are more of those amazing illustrations. The artists featured in the art books, particularly D2, are really doing impressive work.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Wow awesome. Nice to see the franchise has some pull to keep making content for it. I'd love to see Dishonored 3 one day. Legit one of my favorrite new IPs of the last ~10 years.