• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finaika

Dec 11, 2017
FQ0WwGiX0AIFwKR
Disgusting.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
I know it happened and we all had to live through the consequences of it in different ways, but how the fuck could anyone vote for that man?

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
They don't even look human to me. I never looked into it but why does he put that on his face? is it a condition?

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
im suprised they found a room big enough for both of their egos
Man i was this close to forgetting Piers Morgan exists too.

Jebral

Oct 29, 2017
I agree with that They Live comment.

I love in a small town that is enamored with him. He had a rally here. These people *love* him.

🤷

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I know it happened and we all had to live through the consequences of it in different ways, but how the fuck could anyone vote for that man?

Around 50% of people are, by definition, of below-average intelligence. If you can effectively mobilize them and get the actual 1% to vote on top out of pure self-interest, you win.

The GOP is all-in on weaponizing stupidity, and unfortunately it's always going to be frighteningly effective. It's the Achilles Heel of democracy.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
A pair of twats cut from the same cloth, and they're using this clip as promo so obviously it won't be as "explosive" as they're making it out. They probably end the interview by wanking each other off.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
A thread with no news value that platforms both Trump and Piers Morgan? No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.