• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rognas

Feb 23, 2021
Probably one of the titles I am most excited to play this year . I never played the original PC release and waited for the console version. It would be a bummer if it got delayed but I wouldn't be surprised due to covid and all.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
It's March.
giphy.gif

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I basically put off my playthrough because of this patch. lol

I was hoping Cyberpunk would tide me over, but... you know how that went.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Physical PS4/5 release is coming in march too right? No arbitrary delay while they sell digital first or sell a bunch of limited run special editions?

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Wait... FULL VOICE OVER? How is this even possible with this amount of text?

Good I postponed my playthrough after playing it for a couple of hours. Was always on the fence to jump back in.

First, it was translated in my native language and now this. Amazing.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Thought this was a new thread for new news for half a second :-(

Since its absence at the SoP, I'm sorta bracing myself for a delay further into Spring or even early Summer.

Einherjer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Feel like this is going to get delayed because of C19 but, honestly, I'm ok with that.

Yeah i don't think so it's allrdy march and the dev's are pretty chill so they probably would have said so allrdy if they really needed more time, i think everyone would understand.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
No I have, I am asking you what you think or have decided can.
Well, I usually go with the canonical regret .
I thought it was

belief

It's been a while, but every time he is revived it is his beliefs which guide him along certain paths. He becomes an asshole, he becomes paranoid and sets traps, he becomes kind, etc depends on what he believes himself to be or believes he deserves.
[Looks up the dialogue choices] Basically anything you choose with Ravel can be a truth. Greed can change you as can hate as can regret, but that is merely an impetus, a starting point that is moved away from with where you believe you should go toward. It is a choice again and again to say yes this is what I want or what I deserve. A change takes time to occur, it takes consistent belief and application.

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I thought it was

belief

It's been a while, but every time he is revived it is his beliefs which guide him along certain paths. He becomes an asshole, he becomes paranoid and sets traps, he becomes kind, etc depends on what he believes himself to be or believes he deserves.
[Looks up the dialogue choices] Basically anything you choose with Ravel can be a truth. Greed can change you as can hate as can regret, but that is merely an impetus, a starting point that is moved away from with where you believe you should go toward. It is a choice again and again to say yes this is what I want or what I deserve. A change takes time to occur, it takes consistent belief and application.
Yup, I think the point is
Changing vs not changing rather than the specific answer.

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
I'm eagerly anticipating my play through once the final cut drops. Not a fan of reading through all that text unfortunately

Kintaro

Oct 27, 2017
Does this game lend itself to controllers? I've seen people wanting controller support on PC. Want to decide what to get it on, PC w/KB and Mouse or PS5. I've never played it and been wanting to try it but I have been waiting on this release. I haven't read much about it as I don't want to run into spoilers so I'm going in blind. Can't wait.

Pizza Dog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to finally play this. Not sure whether to go for PS4 or Switch - will wait for reviews/comparisons. Surprised that there isn't a date yet.

Kintaro

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to finally play this. Not sure whether to go for PS4 or Switch - will wait for reviews/comparisons. Surprised that there isn't a date yet.
You'll have to wait until Summer for the Switch version. I wanted to compare them but since it's coming out sooner on the PS5 I'll just get that.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017

I was watching some YouTube footage wondering the same thing...unfortunately I imagine this game will be pretty blurry on Switch.

Guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.