• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
I was disappointed to see that this exceeded my (relatively new) laptop's specs, so this is welcome news.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
796-FEA37-A107-4-D22-9-D27-17-D2-A7-DE7-B90.png

fixed.
Holy shit that's amazing.

Oct 25, 2017
They of course won't. And any thread about it on the Steam forum will just devolve into PC Master Race fuckwads calling anyone who wants controller support a cuck.
Jesus, that's a thing? Guess I'm glad I don't spend much time on Steam forums. I prefer using a mouse, but the game has a ton of dialogue and I can see why people would want to sit back and use a controller.

HugoLiu

Oct 30, 2017
Good news, I was going to play it with mouse but if this means we will get controller support in the future, I can wait to be a couch potato.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Great news.

Hopefully they'll also implement the controller support for PC so I might join in for a replay when the game hits PS4 and XB1.

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm super pleased with this news because I want everyone who's played a game to be able to try it if they're interested. Best game released in the last 5 years for me.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Next year? HA, interest is just automatically lowered, release them day on date or I'm giving you 50% less money, just fact. Everyone is already praising your game that's when I want to play it, same reason I didn't buy Outer Wilds on PS4, I'll just watch someone else have a go

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fuckin get in ma suhn

Next year? HA, interest is just automatically lowered, release them day on date or I'm giving you 50% less money, just fact. Everyone is already praising your game that's when I want to play it, same reason I didn't buy Outer Wilds on PS4, I'll just watch someone else have a go

Is this for real...?

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017

...you expect a tiny studio in London bankrolled by a small Estonian arts collective to have the resources to release on three platforms at the same time?

mario_O

Nov 15, 2017
User Warned: Port Begging
There's a ton of reading in this game. And it's not great on a TV, sitting on a sofa 4 meters away. I think this game would make more sense for the Nintendo Switch.

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I was hoping for a Switch port. I guess I'm not in any rush to play it, but if it doesn't turn up I'll always buy it on PC down the line.

thirtypercent

Oct 18, 2018
They of course won't. And any thread about it on the Steam forum will just devolve into PC Master Race fuckwads calling anyone who wants controller support a cuck.

What's with making stuff like this up? For drama's sake? There are a couple of threads on the game's Steam forum where people ask for gamepad support and they've been perfectly polite apart from maybe one or two comments, many actually support the request and some have suggested using the Steam Controller which seems to work fine. No one got called a cuck.

Jesus, that's a thing? Guess I'm glad I don't spend much time on Steam forums. I prefer using a mouse, but the game has a ton of dialogue and I can see why people would want to sit back and use a controller.

Don't listen to him, it's just the usual self-congratulatory 'PC GAMERS BAD AMIRIGHT?' wankery.

Last edited:

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland
HALF LIGHT - This isn't good news at all. The game coming to more platforms means one less exclusive and thus devaluing the platform of your choice! These developers should rot in hell for betraying the loyal PC community.

LOGIC - That doesn't make any sense. Being on more platforms leads to more sales and so the chances of a sequel being made rise immensely. Being against this would harm your own interests. You should definitely support this.

EMPATHY - Yes! Knowing that more people get to play your GOTY fills you with joy.

PERCEPTION - Thinking about the game again really makes you want to replay the game immediately.

YOU - What the hell am I doing?!

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Good news for console owners. It's a great game. The writing quality is something that you rarely see in games.

That being said, I didn't know there was a novel as well. I'm going to keep my eye on it for when it gets translated. Definitely want to get into more of this world.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
HALF LIGHT - This isn't good news at all. The game coming to more platforms means one less exclusive and thus devaluing the platform of your choice! These developers should rot in hell for betraying the loyal PC community.

LOGIC - That doesn't make any sense. Being on more platforms leads to more sales and so the chances of a sequel being made rise immensely. Being against this would harm your own interests. You should definitely support this.

EMPATHY - Yes! Knowing that more people get to play your GOTY fills you with joy.

PERCEPTION - Thinking about the game again really makes you want to replay the game immediately.

The inner dialogue concept in the game and the resulting internet memes are a beautiful sight to be behold.

May 24, 2019
yeww! i just tried running this on my lappy the other day and it didn't work well at all, so i'm looking forward to playing it on ps4!

ak1287

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

I love all the memes this game had created. I'm with Shake, this is possibly my favorite game of eternity

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

This is 🔥

Console players NEED to cop this game when it comes out. Super entertaining game overall.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017

Incredible post for an incredible game.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

- when you put points into authority instead of empathy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, fuck these small studios and their limitations. #pissbabiesunite

Nov 2, 2017
Great! Hopefully earlier rather than later in the year. When I first saw the game I had some hope that it would run on my potato laptop, but as soon as I saw that it was a Unity game I knew it was hopeless :(

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Man, what a terrible name.

I keep glossing over this game.

Will check it out on PS4 for sure.

It isn't a great name, but it used to be called No Truce with the Furies and they had to change the title because people kept calling it No Truce with the Furries. (For me it was the joke that never got old).

Yeah I'll get this when it comes to consoles. Didn't really have any interest before, but those reviews are hard to ignore.

Shake Appeal

Oct 27, 2017
Just skip it, my guy. It's not for you.

Deleted member 5457

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome news. I tried it on PC, but can't wait for console version.

It should work great on a controller with direct character control...

Last edited:

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
Playing this game with my girlfriend has been an incredibly weird and riveting experience. This announcement has me excited for the prospect of native controller support on PC more than anything.