• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if a publisher will pick up the physical distribution for the game as well. It'd be hard to pass up!

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Great news. PC version had no controller support, so I had to skip it. It's nice to know there'll be some versions with joypad support.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Nice! Heard good things about the game, but I wanted to play it on PS4.

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As others have requested, hopefully the devs will backport gamepad support. Any PC game that requires mouse control will not be bought by me (in recent years).

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
I think a reason for in house porting instead of giving it to another studio might be budget issue as well. Indie developers and its their first game. A fantastic work. Wishing them success!

Oct 25, 2017
This is great news. Might be my favourite game this year, every time I try and get into outer worlds I just get the urge to go back and play disco elysium.

Everybidy should play it.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Oh that's fantastic news! Thanks for bringing this to my attention OP!

(while re-reading, it almost sounds like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm serious).
Been hearing great things about it, but I dunno. I just don't get that motivated to play games on my PC as much these days for some reason.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
That's cool more people can play it. It's really amazing.
I'm playing it on my OLED from the couch. Works really great. You can change the font size from small to humongous.
It has nice options for text, and the vertical orientation is a lot nicer than how the old Infinity Engine stuff did it.

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Great news. I hope this means controller support gets added to the PC version at some point.

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic news. This and Divinity: OS 2 are the best RPGs in the last few years.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Excellent news, I was actually tempted to buy it despite my terribly outdated system. Based on all I've seen, it's one of the big nice surprises of the year.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
cover2.jpg
796-FEA37-A107-4-D22-9-D27-17-D2-A7-DE7-B90.png

fixed.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
From before the release, I was saying, "Hey looks like there is nothing in this game that could not be adapted to consoles given a far more challenging game like PoE got ported". Plus that's besides DoS, Waste 2 and X Com. This is abso-fucking-l00tely fan-fucking-tastic news! FUCK YEA!

Watch in HD
Nothing of this aesthetic nor gameplay mechanic has been on consoles before and they will be richer for it!

Last edited:

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
As others have requested, hopefully the devs will backport gamepad support. Any PC game that requires mouse control will not be bought by me (in recent years).

They of course won't. And any thread about it on the Steam forum will just devolve into PC Master Race fuckwads calling anyone who wants controller support a cuck.