• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mikkraisk

Jun 20, 2018

Correct.

This game, however, does an incredible job of minimizing that problem via the art style and the UI design. Everything is so stylish and pops so much more than most isometric views. For example, the larger character portraits and the way similar art will pop up beside the text box when relevant. And the colour palette. Oh my god the use of colour. It's lovely!

Thank you, we strive to differ. Here's some more exactly wallpaper sized isometric goodness at 16:9 and 4K.

The Dicemakers Lair

dicemakers-2.jpg

mikkraisk

Jun 20, 2018
So release date reveal at either PAX or Gamescom mikkraisk ?

1 - It may be either of those.
2 - It's definitely neither of those.
3 - Soon.

3 - Soon.

It's definitely happening.

In other good news - Pierre Maubouché aka. "The French Voice" and the actor for Vulkan Raven in the French version of Metal Gear Solid is also voicing a character for Disco Elysium. It was an absolute pleasure to work with him in the studio.

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Last edited:

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I can't wait for this game to release. Every time this thread gets bumped, I hope that's because a release date had been revealed.

RadicalR

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, I want to say that I've just stumbled on this, and I'm hyped as hell.

I hope you'll take responsibility.

Veidt

Oct 27, 2017
Trailer looks pretty good, very interested to see how it turns out.

Also noticed that ZA/UM is now self-publishing the game (previously it was published by Humble).

ara

Oct 26, 2017
That's pretty close to The Outer Worlds, yeah. Well, I guess I'll just get them all day one and see what happens. Super excited!