• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver

So help me god, I may end up watching this, just to start my day off on a bad note. I am always down to hear him break down what led to Lex Luthor's pee jar...

Also Snyder continues to be the only person I am aware of that promotes VERO.

OP
OP
Khanimus

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
This movie just can't die.
SmoothEssentialGarpike-max-1mb.gif

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I look forward to him trying to explain the Martha moment.

I really do.

And having read his other interviews, I look forward to his passive-aggressive attacks against critics and anyone else who didn't like his film.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
If he's as coherent about it as he was during that one live comic con, it'll be worth it for the cringe alone.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
If you're Netflix how do you feel about the director you rescued from 'film jail', by giving him a blank cheque to make a zombie film, who talks incessantly about the film he made years ago and not the film he just made for you?

With that said I think I might check this out at a later date if it's uploaded somewhere.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I'm like fuck.. really. Like... like .. like .. like I'm like wake the FUCK UP. It's like ya know that's all. That's what I'm saying about like once you've lost your virginity to this FUCKIN' movie and then you come and say to me something about like 'oh my superhero wouldn't do that.' I'm like I'm like down the fuckin' road on that, you know what I mean? And it's a cool point of view. Like I'm 100% fine .. it's a cool POV to be like 'My heroes are innocent. My heroes didn't like fuckin, ya know, LIE to America. My heroes didn't fuckin' ya know embezzle money, my heroes didn't fuckin' commit any atrocities. I'm like that's cool but you're livin' in a fuckin' dreamworld. And I guess, ya know, so the cool thing is like mythologically-speaking I'm 100% fine and by the way I love anything more than Superman and Batman, but in the same way that Alan Moore was fed up with the fuckin' like OK 'no ya know .. they do THIS.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Is he the only one that uses Vero? Cause that is the only time I see it come up when he is talking

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
#releasethesnyderquips

By now if you don't think he's fanning the flames on purpose, you might want to consider getting some critical thinking maintenance done on the ol'noggin.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, I'm sure this will be full of insight and deep filmmaking craft and not just a bunch of permutations of "Dude that shot is so cool" for two hours and change.

IconGrist

Oct 26, 2017
I'm in. Been home from work because of the pandemic so it's not like I have anything else to do.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Batman vs Superman will stand the test of time as the movie of last decade

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
If you're Netflix how do you feel about the director you rescued from 'film jail', by giving him a blank cheque to make a zombie film, who talks incessantly about the film he made years ago and not the film he just made for you?

This is an incredibly silly comment.

He isn't talking about BvS instead of Army of the Dead.

Army of the Dead doesn't even have a release date yet other than a vague "winter 2020" window that could easily be pushed back due to the current state of the world.

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Shit, 8am pacific? I'll totally be awake for this. I'd wake up for an 8 am eastern time too, but this is so much better. I Really enjoyed this movie, have been meaning to watch again, and to do so with his commentary? I'm in.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I can not BELIEVE we live in a world where this is not even close to being the second worst Chris Terrio film.

Looking forward to this.