• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Oh, so this isn't the early 2000s movie?
giphy.gif

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
You know I've never actually watched this, could hold me over till muppets show

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
It's amazing how well this show holds up in just about every regard. Glad more people will have easier access to the whole show now.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Was talking about this just a few weeks ago and was stoked to find out it was coming to Disney+ so soon after I thought of it. Definitely gonna be putting it on in the future!

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
I vaguely remember the show but I vividly remember the toys I had of the whole family.

EDIT: These ones!

latest

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I remember the season finale being REALLY depressing....like holy shit this is sad.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Somehow I remember this show even though I wasn't even around for most of the seasons...

probably also the reason why I had a huge fascination in dinosaurs growing up.

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
James Rolfe did a video on it as well.

Animatronic entertainment has a quality that is tough to replicate these days. It's a completely different beast. Jim Henson productions and movies like the original TMNT will be treasured for a long time.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
I remember watching the ending as a kid when they were all destined to freeze and I still clearly remember that episode in the series. I still also remember "the scent" episode where the sister starts to secrete a scent to attract a partner and she attracts unwanted suitors. The end reveals that her change in personality and perspective actively changes her scent.

Obi Wan Jabroni

alt account
Banned
Dec 14, 2020
Saw this and immediately watched the finale to see if it still holds up.

It does.

Bleak, poignant, sad and as others have pointed out, even more relevant today.

When the kids ask Earl what's going to happen, his response is heartbreaking. Basically a microcosm of prior generations fucking it all up for their kids and grandkids.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
I got bored of watching this week to week back in the day but this is prime for a marathon viewing so I can see that dark ending in all its glory. Will binge soon.